Fantasy March 21 2020

Hello everyone! We will be sailing with our daughters, ages 17 and 9. They would love to know if anyone wants to “meet” (virtually) before we sail. We’ve done this before on the boards and it was nice for them to get to know a couple of people ahead of time, and fun to meet in person onboard! We cannot wait for this cruise!!

We are on this cruise. We have a ds 10, dd 8 (turning 9 on cruise), and dd 4. I'll ask my 8 year old if she is interested. She is kinda shy but will if my son is up for it.

This is my first cruise - and, of course, I wanted it to be a Disney cruise! A friend told me about the Fish Extenders and sites to "meet" fellow travelers...so here I am!

My kids will be 18 (ds) and 8 (dd). The three of us are beyond excited!

I would love to join a fish extender group. Not sure how to do that though. I am on this cruise traveling with my hubby and two daughters ages 11 and 13.

Hello Everyone! This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. However it's been 13 years since our last one and this is our first with our children (10 y/o son, 7 y/o daughter, and almost 5 y/o son).
Anyone else noticed that there isn't a pirate night on this itinerary? Does that mean no fireworks? Any veteran cruisers have any insights?

Hello Everyone! This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. However it's been 13 years since our last one and this is our first with our children (10 y/o son, 7 y/o daughter, and almost 5 y/o son).
Anyone else noticed that there isn't a pirate night on this itinerary? Does that mean no fireworks? Any veteran cruisers have any insights?

Usually pirate night will be on the 4th night, St. Kitts, that is what we are assuming anyways. Just booked our activities last night, all drinking classes sold out but most kid stuff available.

I'll be cruising with my 16 year old daughter. This is my 4th Disney Cruise and my twenty something cruise overall. This is the first time cruising without my older daughter whose college spring break is a different week. I'm hoping my teen finds some new friends to hang out with.

I'm just starting to look at things to do at the ports. What is everyone else planning?

Looks like there are several kids the same ages as mine! My older daughter (17) just asked me today if there was a meet board set up...she is planning on going to the welcome party at the Vibe (I think that’s the older teen club name). My younger daughter is also shy, but is super sweet and knows the kids club pretty well. I might also be interested in a fish extender.

We just booked an excursion in St. Kitts with Gregs Safari tours. Tough to find excursions for all my youngest, 4. Considering doing the Bacardi tour and San Juan walk through Disney. Antigua we've decided we can explore on our own if we want.

This is my first cruise - and, of course, I wanted it to be a Disney cruise! A friend told me about the Fish Extenders and sites to "meet" fellow travelers...so here I am!

My kids will be 18 (ds) and 8 (dd). The three of us are beyond excited!
Is your 8yo a girl? I know my 17yo daughter is more independent, but my 9yo daughter is shy and would love to pen pal some kids her age who she could meet up with in the kids club!

I'll be cruising with my 16 year old daughter. This is my 4th Disney Cruise and my twenty something cruise overall. This is the first time cruising without my older daughter whose college spring break is a different week. I'm hoping my teen finds some new friends to hang out with.

I'm just starting to look at things to do at the ports. What is everyone else planning?
We booked the dolphin swim in St Kitts and the zip line in Antigua so far...
Would your daughter like to exchange emails with mine? Mine is also on FB...

We are on this cruise. We have a ds 10, dd 8 (turning 9 on cruise), and dd 4. I'll ask my 8 year old if she is interested. She is kinda shy but will if my son is up for it.
My 9yo daughter is also shy...she’ll do better if she “knows” someone before the cruise. Let me know if you’d like them to be pen pals before the cruise!

Hi all! Our first disney cruise with our daughter, who will have turned 7 the day before the cruise begins! She's happy to play with whoever is around! Does anyone have experience with the kids' club?? Or do most of the kids just hang out at the pools during the day?

Hi all! Our first disney cruise with our daughter, who will have turned 7 the day before the cruise begins! She's happy to play with whoever is around! Does anyone have experience with the kids' club?? Or do most of the kids just hang out at the pools during the day?

Our kids spend a lot more time in the club compared to the pool.

First Disney Cruise, we'll be celebrating Hubs 45th, we're DW Passholders, live in Oviedo, FL and I have an 8 DD. Would love to participate in a FE :)

3rd Disney Cruise first with just me and my youngest who is 15, I read some about the fish Extender, looks cool. We are trying to be adventurous this cruise.

2nd Disney cruise. Did one of the Halloween on the High Seas cruises last October, and were dying to go again. This itinerary looks like a good mix of sea days and tropical ports. It's just me and my wife. Poor kids have school :-)

Would love to join a FE group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!