Fantasy Fudge

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Here's the recipe that was requested. I tried to reply to the other thread but the &%)^%$$ computer wouldn't let me.

Fantasy Fudge (Kraft)

Prep time: 10 minutes
Conventional cooking time: 15 minutes

3 cups of sugar
3/4 cup margarine or butter (1 1/2 sticks)
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 pkg. (12 oz.) semi-sweet real chocolate chips (or milk
chocolate chips)
1 jar (7 oz.) Kraft Marshmallow Creme
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla

Stir together margarine, sugar and milk in heavy 2 1/2 to 3-quart
saucepan; bring to full boil, stirring constantly.

Boil 5 minutes over medium heat, or until candy thermometer
reaches 234 F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.

Remove from heat.

Gradually stir in chocolate until melted. Add remaining
ingredients; mix until well blended.

Pour into greased 9x9-inch or 13x9-inch pan. Cool at room
temperature; cut into squares. Makes about 3 pounds.

Thank you soooooooo much, that is the one I was looking for, now I'll go make some fudge:bounce:

Hey, how did you get my Mom's "secret" family fudge recipe!? LOL! I actually thought this was a family recipe until I left home and made it myself for Christmas. Imagine my surprise when I saw the recipe on the back of the marshmallow creme jar! I was very disillusioned! LOL! You wouldn't believe the amount of "family recipes" end up being from somewhere like that.

This is the one I always make! Awhile back, I was looking for a peanut butter fudge recipe and some one here suggested this recipe, only substitute peanut butter chips (which I never even thought of!) and it turned out AWESOME! Recently I tried substituting white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and it was really good too!

This is the best fudge recipe I have ever found that is why I was in a panic when I got the marshmallow and it is a different recipe on the jar now. I do the peanut butter all the time, will have to try the one with the white chocolate that sounds yummy too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter