Fantasy - February 10th, 2018 - 7Nt Eastern

Down side to the "roll call"... you can only access AFTER you've entered info... thus to enter again, your info is duplicated....

We're interested in the Fish Extenders...

The link is in the confirmation, click on it and save the link on your computer - it's how everyone else is accessing it ;) It means only people accessing it are those who shared their information as well.

The link is in the confirmation, click on it and save the link on your computer - it's how everyone else is accessing it ;) It means only people accessing it are those who shared their information as well.
OKay... I've have now saved that info :) please review to remove the 2nd duplicate

Done! I tried to private message you but you don't have that option available yet!

Question about the FE... how is it being set up? In smaller manageable groups or everyone is all in? I don't want to commit until i have more info. Thanks!

Hi Everyone. This is our 3rd cruise on the Fantasy, 1st time doing Eastern. We are sailing with my extended family, DH and our two boys. My oldest son is on the Autism spectrum and DCL is his vacation of choice!

If you are interested in joining the FE, here's the form for signing up. If you are interested in any exchanges not listed, please let me know. If you are interested in a smaller group size, please leave me a note in your sign-up. Currently groups are set at 11 cabins (so you would gift to 10.) The count down is on!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...JJEUq3d_pC02J5_znl-nP2Pg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Interested in connecting with another family of 3 who is sailing with a tweenaged girl aged 11-13?

We are travelling in a huge group, but my daughter Lauren will be 11 :) Come out to the meet n greet so they can say hi? Waiting on details from Disney about it :)

Joining... This'll be our 12th DCL cruise. There's six of us and we're traveling with my sister and her family. Possibly my parents too?! Just got off the wonder a few weeks ago and had a blast. Looking forward to next year!

Hello All, this will be our 2nd DCL cruise & we're very excited! It's myself (42) & my daughter, who will be almost 7 for the cruise :) We are interested in FE

My DD will be 13 at time of sailing and is a Lauren too :-)

Hey all! I'm on this cruise with my friend/cruise buddy and one of her granddaughters. We did this cruise before, but Western and a different granddaughter! Actually, her son, DIL and two other granddaughters are on the cruise too, but different cabin. Can't wait to see the changes on the Fantasy!

Hello All, this will be our 2nd DCL cruise & we're very excited! It's myself (42) & my daughter, who will be almost 7 for the cruise :) We are interested in FE

Hey there...just wanted to take us out of the FE after all...thanks!

Hello! We are on this cruise too, we booked on board last nov. DCL #5 for us, 2nd time on the Fantasy. It will be me celebrating the big 4-0!, DH, DD 11, DD turning 9 on embarkation day!
We love to do the tastings and classes, and have done FE on 3 of the past 4 crises. Happy sailing!!

Awesome, we haven't booked anything yet,DCL will msg me closer to with our date/time options and then we can sign up :)

Hi guys. This is my first cruise and my first time trying to post on the thread. I am so excited for this cruise. It's me and my boyfriend and we each have 2 kids. 3 boys and a girl. So... I'm really hoping that anyone with a single girl in the 12 year old range can help a mom out. She isn't too excited to spend the week with all boys.

Interested in connecting with another family of 3 who is sailing with a tweenaged girl aged 11-13?
Hi. I'm in a family of 6 however my boyfriend and his two sons have my son to hang with. My daughter Olivia will desperately be looking for a girl to hang with. She will be 12 in September. Maybe we could have them "pen pal" each other when we get closer. I'm surprising my kids at Christmas so they don't know yet but I'm sure we can figure something out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!