Fantasy Cruise June 30,2019

Starting thread
Just a tip for you. Go to the "Find your 2019 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here" thread near to of page and post the link there with a request to add it to the first (directory) post on that thread. That way more people will be able to find the cruise meet thread and get things going.

Slightly experienced (2nd time) with the FE, I would be willing to coordinate a group with 7 families. I have two young boys that would be very excited to participate in the FE. If you are interested, send an email to cruisingfordonald@gmail.com. If I have enough response, I will send out an email for family information. Looking forward to cruising soon. I would love to have an initial email out by the end of March.

Cruisingfordonald, do you have enough families wanting to participate in Fish Extenders? I have 2 teenage boys who are grown up on the outside, but still hold on to that kid in their hearts. They would have so much fun participating, if you still have room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter