Fantasy 9/23/2017 Western

Ray4Fun

Earning My Ears
Prayers today for L.V.

3 cabins, 6 Adults 3 Elementary children.

BF and I and 2 children have been on Fantasy 2 prior Western cruises. BF and I have a bit over 20 cruises under our belt on 5 different lines, including Disney. We hoped for an Eastern cruise however God decided differently. Remaining party members are new to Disney Cruise lines. (5 Never sailed before).

This report may take a while to develop. Apologies but job gets in the way.

Overall, Worth the buck. Best overall experience BF and I have had on any ship. Except prior Fantasy holidays. Really they know what to do to make our week onboard memorable. On day one, met up with our cabin steward. He looked at me and greeted me by my first name! He was our cabin stewart 2 years ago on a different floor. He remembered me.

Last night, I had the opportunity to meet the Head of Hospitality, think her name is Lisa. She has 1100 staff reporting to her. We talked for a few and parted. Around 11 that same evening went up to get a last soda at the pool. Turning around I spotted Lisa again. She was walking the pool deck area when I saw her lean over and reach for a dirty dish on a table. I cannot remember ever seening an officer of her lever ever get their hands dirty. That was a wow for me. She turned to see me and greets me with a smile and my first name. With all the distractions she remembers my name.

Solid memory. Solid trip.

More to come.

PS, I'm a jaded traveler not so much a rah rah sort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter