Fantasy - 10000, 10002, 10004, 10006, or 10008

swimfin

DIS Veteran
Has anyone sailed in any of these cabins? We have 10004 and wondering if one of the others is better? Cheers!

I was down the hall in 10016 in my last cruise. In my experience, it was a great location. Very quiet, close to the adult areas. Wouldn't hesitate to book again.

The only thing to be aware of is the overhang from deck 11. But for us, it was no big deal.

What would you like to know?

Hi! THANK YOU for getting back to me! I hope you had a great cruise! Did you find the location to be quiet? Was there a lot of noise from the concierge room above? (I know this can vary based on who is above you) We loved being under the bump out on the Magic last year and we are assuming we will like the extra protection for the eastern itinerary this year. Did you like the bump out above? I guess any tips that you liked or things you figured out being in that location? THANK YOU! Cheers!

I was down the hall in 10016 in my last cruise. In my experience, it was a great location. Very quiet, close to the adult areas. Wouldn't hesitate to book again.

The only thing to be aware of is the overhang from deck 11. But for us, it was no big deal.

THANK YOU!!! We are under the bump out and loved it last year on the Magic. Hoping we enjoy it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!