Fantastic 2 night Vero Beach

Disney On The Bayou

Mouseketeer
Just completed a fantastic 2 night stay at Vero after a 6 night stay at WDW... We stayed in an OVIR on the 4th floor... Room was very clean and I thought it was fresh and not worn down at all... We stayed in a Studio 10 years ago and thought it was worn as well as other parts of the resort... Not this time!!! I was very impressed with the cleanliness and upkeep of the entire resort... Everything from the room to the lobby, the 9 hole putt-putt course to the walk-way to the beach was in excellent condition... Very impressed and can't wait to be back again next year... Also, for fellow aviators; we flew into Vero Beach airport and stay at Sun State Aviation. They offered 1st class service and Hertz rent a car is right there in the FBO... All in all it was a great way to conclude a 6 night stay at WDW/Vero.

Great to hear about your stay at VB.

We are hoping to get their for a few days before our DCL next August.:thumbsup2

On your next visit to Vero (if you haven't done it) see if you can do a tour at the Piper Factory in Vero. My husband and daughter are private pilots and really enjoyed it.

I will for sure next year... As I was landing I was thinking that my baby was returning home!!! lol... We have a 1969 Piper Cherokee Six (7 seats) and we love it! Its a perfect family airplane, took all 5 of us from New Orleans to Kissimmee to Vero Beach and we had a nice 4 and 1/2 hour flight home from Vero Beach today... left Vero at 9:15AM and was in New Orleans for 1:20PM you just can't beat that!!! Can't wait to tour the factory next year....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter