Fantasmic! showing?

CBRDec00

Earning My Ears
I have read reports that there were three showings of Fantasmic! NYE. Was this special just for NYE or is Fantasmic! back?

Also, does anyone have any idea when Roger Rabbit may reopen? I know about the legal wrangling, I'm just wondering if there is any hope of it reopening this year.

Thanks guys.

As far as I know, Fantasmic is indeed back. At very least, it's on the schedule for the end of January and I've heard from people who have seen it recently. It is, however, missing at least one show element, but not a major one.

As for Roger Rabbit -- they've been told to put safety doors on the ride vehicles, which I would expect to take at least a month or two. I personally am not expecting the ride to open again until late spring or maybe even as late as mid-summer.

-Rajah
tigerbow.gif

mickeymoonsm.jpg

cdrtrisal@aol.com

Rajah and VonDrake's Honeymoon

Rajah's Disneyland Crossword Puzzle

Thanks Rajah!

We're thinking about returning to Disneyland some time in September and I've heard so many wonderful things about Fantasmic! I was hoping for a chance to see it. Maybe I'll even try for the dessert package. I just saw the show at WDW for Christmas but I understand the Calif. one is tons better. WDW's was still pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter