fantasmic september

ky.

Mouseketeer
Planning my first DL trip for mid September and I just saw in another thread that fantasmic only shows during weekends during slow season. I looked up the calendar for september 2018 which did not have any showings listed for my dates (17-21) but it also said something about no showings during the halloween season. With the halloween party now being at California adventure does that mean that they will still do fantasmic at DL park? And will the halloween party affect world of color showings? I really wanted to see both nighttime shows and I will not be attending a halloween party...

With the opening of SW:GE, it's hard to say whether the past will be a good predictor of the this year. That being said, historically, yes, F! is only presented on the weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun) outside of the peak season, but F! was not presented on Friday nights once the Halloween parties started. To be safe, I would plan for only Fri, Sat, and Sun performances in September.

In terms of WoC, there is really no way to know at this point whether they'll present it before the park closes to the general public on party nights. My nominal guess is that they won't because the party starts at 6:00 pm and that's before it's gotten dark.

Reactions: ky.
Planning my first DL trip for mid September and I just saw in another thread that fantasmic only shows during weekends during slow season. I looked up the calendar for september 2018 which did not have any showings listed for my dates (17-21) but it also said something about no showings during the halloween season. With the halloween party now being at California adventure does that mean that they will still do fantasmic at DL park? And will the halloween party affect world of color showings? I really wanted to see both nighttime shows and I will not be attending a halloween party...
I am also hoping that both shows will be running in mid September! We’ll be there 11th-15th, so Fri and Sat evenings included, and I’d like to catch both.
Also, I think sometimes you can’t rely on previous years’ entertainment listings, because the shows may have been down for scheduled refurbs or revamping. That was the case with F! last time I was there in Sept, in 2016.
By the way, can I add you to the “September 2019” thread of people who are going in Sept? Where are you staying? :)

I know this doesn't mean it is written in stone, however touring plans shows both Fantasmic and WOC midweek in Sept. (hoping it is correct)

I am also hoping that both shows will be running in mid September! We’ll be there 11th-15th, so Fri and Sat evenings included, and I’d like to catch both.
Also, I think sometimes you can’t rely on previous years’ entertainment listings, because the shows may have been down for scheduled refurbs or revamping. That was the case with F! last time I was there in Sept, in 2016.
By the way, can I add you to the “September 2019” thread of people who are going in Sept? Where are you staying? :)

Sure. I'll be staying at the anaheim hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter