Fantasmic RBT 'dinner' before 4pm?

DaveNinja

Mouseketeer
On the Fantasmic dining packages page it states that fantasmic package dinner at River Belle Terrace start at 4pm. I was able get a 1pm reservation (online) for the RBT fantasmic dinner just now.

Did RBT increase their hours and someone did not update the web page?

My instinctive guess is to say "yes" they've extended the hours for the dining package at RBT to include lunch. It would make sense to me to that because the RBT has an all day menu and, as long as there is space in the viewing area, it shouldn't really matter if people at at lunch or dinner time. Starting the packages at 1:00 pm instead of 4:00 pm might help distribute the demand and it gives them a longer chance to sell out of the packages.

Basic answer: I think the reservation is legit and they just haven't updated the website description.

Long answer: It has been allowing reservations before 4pm for a couple months. We were looking into it for our trip that was a couple weeks ago, but we went with Hungry Bear instead. I asked a CM on the phone and she said she thought it was a fluke because she wasn't seeing the 1pm reservations. Honestly, she didn't seem to know anything other than what she could see on her screen so I didn't have a lot of faith in her answer. The fact that the website has allowed those reservations for awhile now seems to indicate that they are legit and they just need to update the description on the website. There are multiple places it refers to either "diner" or lists a start time of 4pm. The question I would have is which show do you get? First or second? It is usually determined by the time of your reservation but it wasn't clear to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!