Fantasmic packages WATCH beyond Dec. 15th?

Still :surfweb: for F! @ MM. Any updates? H&V and HBD still have availability. Confused.

I've called AND done online chat and have gotten different responses each time! LOL I've been told that it's sold out (which obviously isn't true since I've been checking since the very beginning of the booking window). I've been told that it's no longer being offered and I've been told that the packages will be loaded any day now. On the last online chat I did, the person seemed sure that the packages simply hadn't been loaded into the system yet, but to keep checking back. The wait continues! :yo-yo:

I've called AND done online chat and have gotten different responses each time! LOL I've been told that it's sold out (which obviously isn't true since I've been checking since the very beginning of the booking window). I've been told that it's no longer being offered and I've been told that the packages will be loaded any day now. On the last online chat I did, the person seemed sure that the packages simply hadn't been loaded into the system yet, but to keep checking back. The wait continues! :yo-yo:

Yes, same replies I've been getting. :charac2:Ugh!

Thanks for this. Just booked for 1/3.

ETA: this was for Brown Derby

Last edited:
The wait for January is over (for H&V - not sure about MM or the other) I just booked for 1/1 - Yay!!

Thanks for the head's up! Still no Mam Melrose, so my wait continues. lol

CUTBACKS COMING FOR FANTASMIC! DINING PACKAGE AND STAR WARS GUIDED TOUR

http://www.kennythepirate.com/2017/...mic-dining-package-and-star-wars-guided-tour/

This is definitely not good news for MM and Brown Derby fantasmic dining - they didn't change the H&V, but that is probably because it is a buffet. The Star Wars Tours changes (according to some other threads here) are probably due to # of complaints about tour guests getting priority dessert party admission & appear to get dessert party for like $30 - a major deal for the tour, but not so great for dessert party guests.

Head's up! Just booked a Fantasmic package at Mama Melrose for late December!!!! Finally!!!!

Head's up! Just booked a Fantasmic package at Mama Melrose for late December!!!! Finally!!!!

:thanks: I was going through my morning routine...Check Dis, check WDW for ROL, FEA Dessert Party, EMM & F! Dinning Package (even though had alternative ADRs/HS for 2D of trip). F! Dinning Package for MM on 12/21 is NOW BOOKED! :santa:

Reactions: CJK

:thanks: I was going through my morning routine...Check Dis, check WDW for ROL, FEA Dessert Party, EMM & F! Dinning Package (even though had alternative ADRs/HS for 2D of trip). F! Dinning Package for MM on 12/21 is NOW BOOKED! :santa:

Just thinking, as I was cleaning up my ADRs, that this was only a few days shy of 2 months of my ADR day & about 1 month later after reservations opened @ HBD & H&V. And still waited on December availability for ROL DP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter