Fantasmic packages WATCH beyond Dec. 15th?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Is there a watch for Fantasmic packages beyond Dec. 15th? Were packages available Christmas week last year? I *think* they were, but I'm hoping someone can verify. Thank you!

I'm waiting for this too ... for 16 Dec, but I think I saw somewhere that the park is closing at 6 pm that day so I am worried there won't be any fantasmic on that day :-(

I'm waiting for this too ... for 16 Dec, but I think I saw somewhere that the park is closing at 6 pm that day so I am worried there won't be any fantasmic on that day :-(
Could you do another night instead? With the 6pm closing on the 16th, people are speculating that it will be another Galactic night (hard ticket event). There's a new Star Wars movie coming in December, which also points towards another Galactic night to celebrate the new movie.

can't really do another night unfortunately. Star wars event would be cool though - do you know if you can book this yet? what is the name of the event I should look out for? Many thanks!

can't really do another night unfortunately. Star wars event would be cool though - do you know if you can book this yet? what is the name of the event I should look out for? Many thanks!
No announcement has been made yet. The event has been called, 'Galactic Nights'. In April, I think it cost something like $129 per person. If the event returns in December, they'll definitely be talking about it on the Star Wars thread - https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...-party-galactic-nights-launch-bay-jt.3439569/

I'm also waiting for Fantasmic dining packages...looks like the dates are no longer grayed out Dec 16-26 for Hollywood & Vine, but all day times are not yet out (only am), and of course there are no reservations available. So maybe this means it's close to being released? At least it's movement on the package page?

I'm also waiting for Fantasmic dining packages...looks like the dates are no longer grayed out Dec 16-26 for Hollywood & Vine, but all day times are not yet out (only am), and of course there are no reservations available. So maybe this means it's close to being released? At least it's movement on the package page?
Ohh, thanks for the head's up! That is indeed encouraging news! I just went to look as well, and noticed that both Brown Derby and Hollywood & Vine are no longer grayed out. Hopefully Mama Melrose won't be far behind. I'm definitely watching with renewed hope/interest. Thanks for posting!

Darn 16th Dec is still greyed out so looks like fantasmic is definitely not on this day for some reason :-(

Fantasmic packages appear to have now been released for Brown Derby and Hollywood & Vine. Nothing for Mama Melrose though. :(

So frustrating! :( No Mama Melrose Fantasmic packages in late December. Lots of regular reservations, but no Fantasmic. Has anyone found out why?

So frustrating! :( No Mama Melrose Fantasmic packages in late December. Lots of regular reservations, but no Fantasmic. Has anyone found out why?

Nope, no answer from CMs. A few were helpful about when to check on CP Packages, so didn't stress and slept fo a few days, then all were not released on same day. No clue about F! :(I have a regular MM ADR and went ahead and reserved H&V F! just in case. So tired of checking daily. Just booked CP for GG and regular Akershus ADRs. My 180D + 10 was June 21, sleep patterns are non-existent right now. o_O

I am waiting for Jan 1 F!+Pixar packages and have been wondering if they just are not released, or if they are already sold out. I booked H&V for breakfast.

Any updates on MM for F!? H&V and HBD packages have been released with dates & times still available.

I've been checking daily and there's still no MM Fantasmic availability. I tried calling and did the online chat, and no one knew what was happening. With the online chat, the cast member insisted that Mama Melrose was sold out! lol I said that isn't true, since I've been checking since the very beginning. The watch continues.

I've been checking daily and there's still no MM Fantasmic availability. I tried calling and did the online chat, and no one knew what was happening. With the online chat, the cast member insisted that Mama Melrose was sold out! lol I said that isn't true, since I've been checking since the very beginning. The watch continues.

Ha! CM told me same thing, then said let me check for Pixer & F! & said oh, it's booked too since it's so popular. SMH! Pixer isn't even on calendar past August. I've been checking daily too. :surfweb: Continues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts