Fantasmic Thread!

I think its because like BB, this was leaked by people and not Disney

When I got a time I got this on my reservations tab "River Belle Terrace Fantasmic! Dinner Standard Dining Package 1st Show"
You're right. Chose the first special with the assumption. 1st show.....yep. got confirmation email and showing that.

So special seating like BB.

No mention. Of price fixe though. Holding into bb package too for next day just in case.

Menu totally different so wondering too. Grabbed the brunch one. Now have to decide if rb or bb the next day. The costs are unknown too as don't see anything on it.

I just booked Riverbelle under a special time (dinner) and no mention of Fantasmic in the confirmation. So is it booked for the dining package or no?

Well never mind. Now I can see it when I look under My Plans. Thanks Disney for making this confusing.
These packages have not yet been announced by Disney. My guess is someone in IT is updating that dining page ahead of they announcement but they mistakenly published changes before they were ready.

I got one!!! I also snagged a second show blue bayou playing the refresh game this morning. Gonna hold both for a bit while the bugs get worked out. I'll drop the BB one for second show once I'm sure the river belle is the real deal. And yeah it's for 2 because for one it shows no available.. which is dumb.

Attachments

• IMG_5646.png
    IMG_5646.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_5648.png
    IMG_5648.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 6
Got a River Belle. For our last night. So if it's a bun fight on the first time we try we are covered.

Also will see what brunch actually is as confirmation shows brunch not lunch

Mine says brunch too! Also have no idea what it costs lol as the price for the package is no where in sight!

I hope it doesnt change to a lunch menu. As brunch is much more fun !

Im not fussed what DP I have as long as I see Fantastic. We are coming 5 days after opening. But can still see demand being super high

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter