Fantasmic on Sunday? Or stick to weekdays

lglessner

Earning My Ears
We have some flexibility on which 3 days we go to Disneyland and DCA. I was planning on going Mon-Wed (Nov 7-9) :cheer2: but we could go on Sunday the 6th and see Fantasmic, which is not available on weekdays.

We have two young children, just turning 4 and 6. My 6yo saw the fireworks in the "vacation planning video" (aka commercial) and really wants to see them in person, that is the thing she is most excited about. However, I'm not sure if it is worth having larger crowds on a Sunday. I suspect my kids will be exhausted by 9PM after a full day of Disneyland anyway, so my younger one would probably be asleep in the stroller. They usually go to bed 8-8:30, and my younger one sometimes still naps, which she won't be doing on this trip ;).

What do you guys think? Should we stick to the weekdays plan, or go on Sunday so we can see Fantasmic? I personally don't care, as long as everyone has fun. I have to keep reminding myself that if we don't do everything possible, the kids will never know the difference and still have fun. Except in this case where dd has seen the fireworks advertised.

Well, since your six year old DD is so excited to see fireworks, I would go to Fantasmic. It'll be your first day there, so your kids won't be too tuckered out yet, and they will probably be more than awake since they'll be so excited to be there in the first place. Besides, it's the only opportunity to see any fireworks while you're there.

I vote for Fantasmic! Have a terrific time no matter what you decide! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter