Fantasmic for Mama Melrose Jan 2018

michiganfam

Earning My Ears
I've been searching around and haven't found an answer. For most of the days in December 2017 and pretty much all of them in January 2018 I can get Brown Derby and Hollywood and Vine for Fantasmic but cannot find a day that Mama Melrose shows up for. We are going at the end of January and I went in at 180 days and check all 8 days and it doesn't show any times. So I started going backwards and I think it wasn't till the first few days in December before it would show up and then before that you could get it most days. Are they removing that as an option going forwards?

I've been searching around and haven't found an answer. For most of the days in December 2017 and pretty much all of them in January 2018 I can get Brown Derby and Hollywood and Vine for Fantasmic but cannot find a day that Mama Melrose shows up for. We are going at the end of January and I went in at 180 days and check all 8 days and it doesn't show any times. So I started going backwards and I think it wasn't till the first few days in December before it would show up and then before that you could get it most days. Are they removing that as an option going forwards?
There's a lot of changes in HS, it is entirely possible that Mama's will no longer be a restaurant there.
They just may have not yet announced it. Just sayin' maybe...

There's a lot of changes in HS, it is entirely possible that Mama's will no longer be a restaurant there.
They just may have not yet announced it. Just sayin' maybe...

This has been my thought as well, no more MM for F! dining package. F! DP were not available @ my 180D in June, a few weeks later they were for H&V and HBD. I checked daily no less than 5x a day, as did others on another thread, so no MM has not had any availability. CMs stated sold out, just not true with the way PP have been checking & just last week H&V and HBD had several ADRs available for Christmas week. 1 CM did state that ADRs had not opened. Who knows....

We were hoping for a Jan 2018 Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dining, but it still wasn't available.
We did settle on a Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Breakfast. On the DisneyGo site it does list the upcoming 2018 price and course changes that does include Mama Melrose. Hopefully it'll open up soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!