Fantasmic FastPass May 2019

emzben25

Mouseketeer
It's been awhile since I've been here since I haven't been back to DLR since my AP expired in 2018. I was wondering how quickly have F! fastpasses been running out since they've been added to MaxPass. I know in 2017, the first show was out around 1 hour and second show around 2 hours of parking opening (unsure if the popularity has changed since 2017 or if MaxPass has impacted when they run out).

I tried searching the boards for this info and couldn't find so I apologize if this has been already answered.

Details of my trip:
  • Going Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Day weekend (DL hours are 8AM-12AM and there are 2 shows of F!)
  • Going with a group of 6-7 adults
  • I'm trying to convince them to do a dining package or wake up earlier (they want to leave the hotel at 10 AM and the park opens at 8 AM that weekend)
  • 1 park per day (no parkhoppers)
Thanks!

It's been awhile since I've been here since I haven't been back to DLR since my AP expired in 2018. I was wondering how quickly have F! fastpasses been running out since they've been added to MaxPass. I know in 2017, the first show was out around 1 hour and second show around 2 hours of parking opening (unsure if the popularity has changed since 2017 or if MaxPass has impacted when they run out).

I tried searching the boards for this info and couldn't find so I apologize if this has been already answered.

Details of my trip:
  • Going Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Day weekend (DL hours are 8AM-12AM and there are 2 shows of F!)
  • Going with a group of 6-7 adults
  • I'm trying to convince them to do a dining package or wake up earlier (they want to leave the hotel at 10 AM and the park opens at 8 AM that weekend)
Thanks!
They will likely be gone by 10am for both shows. With F! and woc now being on maxpass the FPs have been going a lot faster then they already were.

They will likely be gone by 10am for both shows. With F! and woc now being on maxpass the FPs have been going a lot faster then they already were.
Thanks! That's what I suspected and they want to see the first show too. Trying to educate them on how things work.

On a similar but different note, how fast are WoC running out? Is it just as fast as F! (like 10 AM)? If so, I'll need to convince my group to wake up earlier for both days.

Thanks! That's what I suspected and they want to see the first show too. Trying to educate them on how things work.

On a similar but different note, how fast are WoC running out? Is it just as fast as F! (like 10 AM)? If so, I'll need to convince my group to wake up earlier for both days.
Both shows were gone by 11am this past Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter