• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic fast pass

stitichsmom

Earning My Ears
We were planning on doing the dining package for Fantasmic. We are going the week of the actual 60th birthday. There are not dining reservations left for our days that we are there for a party of 6.

1) How quickly do the fast passes run out during the day?
2) Do you think if I check repeatedly for reservation someone will cancel?
3) Would I have better luck getting a reservation if I call?

Thanks,
Pam

1) How quickly do the fast passes run out during the day?
2) Do you think if I check repeatedly for reservation someone will cancel?
3) Would I have better luck getting a reservation if I call?
My guess is that FPs will probably run out late morning during July, but it can vary depending on crowds. I would keep checking for reservations because you never know when people's plans change. The more flexible you can be with reservation date/times/locations, the better chance you have at getting one. As long as the system is working (and it looks like it is), the CMs on the phone do not have access to any different reservations, but it can't hurt to try calling. They might be able to help suggest a different day/time/location. You might also consider splitting up your party (a reservation for 2 and 4 might be easier to get - you may not be seated together, but at least you'd all have a meal and get F! FPs).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter