Fantasmic! Dinner reservation seating times

Jareds_mommy

DIS Veteran
what is the lastest you can get the dinner part I just called to make an ADR and the CM told me 3.30 is the normal time with the show at 9 for the package is that true???

I made a reservation today and they told me times for Fantasmic! dinner packages were between 3 and 4 pm. They offered me 3:55 at Hollywood and Vine and 3:30 at Mama Melroses.

Hmmmm We have ADR's for Hollywood & Vine at 4:45 for what used to be 8:30 showing. Since then they have added an additional show for that day (spring break is really busy!).....so I guess 4 p.m. isn't the latest. To me 4:45 is going to be tough since we are having lunch at 11:00 at 50's Prime Time......we are going to be stuffed!

Oh, they are now having 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. shows on our day, which reminds me that I need to call because it is my understanding that this means our ressie will be for the 7 p.m. show......doesn't make sense because sunset isn't until 7:35 that day ???????

UPDATE......I just called (glad I did!)....even though the Disney World Hollywood Studios calendar clearly says that Fantasmic will be at 7:00 and 8:30, I was told it will be at 8:30 and 10:00.......

The latest available is something like 4:50 usually- but those go fast, really fast.

Hmmmm We have ADR's for Hollywood & Vine at 4:45 for what used to be 8:30 showing. Since then they have added an additional show for that day (spring break is really busy!).....so I guess 4 p.m. isn't the latest. To me 4:45 is going to be tough since we are having lunch at 11:00 at 50's Prime Time......we are going to be stuffed!

Oh, they are now having 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. shows on our day, which reminds me that I need to call because it is my understanding that this means our ressie will be for the 7 p.m. show......doesn't make sense because sunset isn't until 7:35 that day ???????

UPDATE......I just called (glad I did!)....even though the Disney World Hollywood Studios calendar clearly says that Fantasmic will be at 7:00 and 8:30, I was told it will be at 8:30 and 10:00.......

Thanks for this info. I was told for my reservation that the dining times were between 3-5 for the Fantasmic package. I got 3:20 which is really early!

The worst part of the early reservation is that there are 4-5 hours to kill before the show at HS .. and for us there is very little to do at HS to kill this time;

I have the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package booked on 6/24 at 5:00. I made that reservation the morning of that first day I could (180 days prior). However, a month or so later, I realized that we may possibly have to move our trip up by a week, so I immediately made another dinner reservation for the show on 6/17, but the latest I could get on that day was 3:35. I'm not sure yet if we'll be changing our trip dates or not (I should know in about a month), so in the meantime I've got both days/times booked. I'll cancel the other one as soon as I know (and I'll post it here in the event someone can scoop up that date/time).

The worst part of the early reservation is that there are 4-5 hours to kill before the show at HS .. and for us there is very little to do at HS to kill this time;

I know what you mean. I went there last year during the morning and after 2 or 3 hours i had enough. I'd like to see Fantasmic but just not worth an early dinner reservation at a so so place and then having to fill the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter