Fantasmic! dining packages after 3/30

RemainSeatedPlease

Part of Your World
I saw that Fantasmic! will be back by our trip at the end of March, so I am trying to make reservations for the Blue Bayou package on Sunday, March 31st. However, the latest date that shows as available online for reservations is March 30th. Reservations are supposed to be available 60 days in advance, so I'm not sure what the deal is. The same is true for the RBT package. I checked other restaurant reservations and they go into the first week in April, as I would expect. This just seems to be affecting the F! packages. Any thoughts on why this might be happening? Surely they wouldn't bring F! back for a couple of weeks, only to suspend it again. Should I just be patient?

Will Fantasmic! Only be running on the weekends in April? Or will there be more shows? I'm going April 7-11. Thinking that Fantasmic would only be running on my first day (Sunday, April 7), I was going to leave that open for my Blue Bayou package. With WOC back, I want to book the dessert party. I'm thinking I'll leave Sunday open and maybe book it for my last night (April 11) as kind of a nice finale to our trip.

I am fretting about this too (We're in the parks April 7-10) but crossing my fingers!

My question is, is it always down in early March ? I hope to see it first week of March on 2020 and wondering.

From what I have seen, there tends to be a lag of several days to a few weeks in posting F! dining packages after the 60 day mark. I have heard (but can't confirm) that DL does this to gauge how much of the participating restaurants' capacity is likely to be booked by non-F! package guests on given dates and at given times before determining how many F! package reservations to make available and at what times. I don't know whether that makes sense from a business or operational perspective, but is the best explanation I have heard (other than just it not being a high priority for DL to load those reservations). Either way, the best bet is just to keep monitoring each day to check if your date is available and/or follow these boards for updates.

Will Fantasmic! Only be running on the weekends in April? Or will there be more shows? I'm going April 7-11. Thinking that Fantasmic would only be running on my first day (Sunday, April 7), I was going to leave that open for my Blue Bayou package. With WOC back, I want to book the dessert party. I'm thinking I'll leave Sunday open and maybe book it for my last night (April 11) as kind of a nice finale to our trip.

The first three weeks in April (through Easter) are prime Spring Break period, so crowds will be higher and F! should be running nightly, including most (if not all) weeknights during that period. I would be very surprised if F! is not running every night during your week.

The first three weeks in April (through Easter) are prime Spring Break period, so crowds will be higher and F! should be running nightly, including most (if not all) weeknights during that period. I would be very surprised if F! is not running every night during your week.
Thank you for the information! I'll just keep an eye on the Fantasmic Dining Packages to open up. I've never been to DL in April, only September, October and February.

A new frustration...reservations are now available through April 6th, EXCEPT the one day that I want to make reservations, March 31st. I don't know why it would be down for just that one day.

After calmly encouraging patience, I am now chomping at the bit myself to book for April 15. 60 days out would have been last Thursday, but they still only have dates posted through 4/6. I'm checking multiple times each day to see if new dates get added, but suspect that even when they are they will only go up through 4/13 and I may need to wait another week or so to book for 4/15. This is our last "must do" reservation to book for our trip. Oh well, at least everyone is in the same boat for a given day.

For the Fantasmic! first timers, since the show takes place on the Rivers of America and (Pirates Lair on) Tom Sawyer Island, and uses the Mark Twain and Sailing Ship Columbia, multiple issues can result in it not showing including any of the above. And including SWGE. The SWGE work meant re-routing the ROA and chopping off part of PLOTSI, plus re-routing the DLRR. That meant no Fantasmic for like 2 years. It is what it is.

Disney will want F! going strong this summer to eat up people (like 10,000 per show) and keep SWGE more clear if that is even possible!

:wizard:

A new frustration...reservations are now available through April 6th, EXCEPT the one day that I want to make reservations, March 31st. I don't know why it would be down for just that one day.

I would call (714) 781-3463 to inquire about 3/31. It may just be a glitch on the website. Worth calling to see if you can book, or at least if there might be an explanation for why that night is unavailable.

As of today, F! dining package reservations are only available through April 6. But I was told today by a very helpful customer service rep on the phone that more April dates will be opening up tomorrow (2/21). Just a heads up for anyone who (like me) is looking to book a package for April and has been waiting for reservations to become available. I'll definitely be checking the website and/or calling tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter