Fantasmic Dining Package

MomtoLexi

Earning My Ears
:wave2: I am looking forward to my first solo trip next month and I was wondering if anyone has done the Fantasmic Dining Package solo and if it was worth it for a single person. I'm going during a somewhat crowded time and wouldn't mind avoiding some lines if possible. I'm thinking maybe Mama Melrose? Any comments/advice would be appreciated. :flower:

I've never done it solo but DW and I did it 2 years ago. We really enjoyed Mama Melrose's and loved going in the back way to Fantasmic. If you haven't done the package in the past be warned, the back way in is a fairly long up hill walk.

I'm interested to know about this too as I am planning on doing the FDP solo in July at Brown Derby. I think it's worth it for the yummy menu and the more convenient seating, but I'll watch for other replies.

:earsgirl: I have done the package every time I go, Ive eaten at Mama, Brown Derby and Vine. Brown Derby is very good, atmosphere is neat and can be lots of fun. Mama Melroses always treat you good and food is great.
My two favorites are Derby and Mama. I like taking the walk its long but
after eating you need it Going solo has never been an issue everyone treats you great. Fantasmic is great. Any questions PM me :cool1:

I'm doing the Fantasmic Pkg solo at Mama Melrose on May 19th. I just hope they come out with some later seatings as the latest I could get at 90 days out was 4:30pm. Go and enjoy!

I did the package at Brown Derby on my last trip. Food was very good and it was nice to have a little extra time before I had to be in the theater to be assured of a seat. If you would eat at your choosen restuarant anyway, I say go for it.

Deb

My future husband and I will be there in a few weeks and I really want to plan a few special things for the trip. THis sounds like a fun idea but I don't know how to book it or if it's too late. We'll be there April 24-May 1. I've heard a lot of people saying good things about Mama Melrose's. Any input or advice would be much appreciated! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter