Fantasmic Dining not available??

Momtwofour

DIS Veteran
Today was my ADR day and there wasnt any availability for fantasmic at any resturant, which in itself isnt off since I know somethings things are released until later. But I cant see any availability at all over the next 180 days. Anyone know what the deal is???

Today was my ADR day and there wasnt any availability for fantasmic at any resturant, which in itself isnt off since I know somethings things are released until later. But I cant see any availability at all over the next 180 days. Anyone know what the deal is???
Are you checking on an app? If that happened to be the case it wouldn’t show up.

The F! packages aren't always released right at 180 days. The last time I booked it I think it was close to a month later. Just keep checking!

The F! packages aren't always released right at 180 days. The last time I booked it I think it was close to a month later. Just keep checking!
I actually got it the next day. They had been released already which was so frustrating because in another group all these people had already booked it. For some reason it wasn’t on the site on my ADR day. Just another bit of Disney Magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!