Fantasmic Dessert Reservations

1000th happy haunt

<font color=green>My source is knowledgable, but u
We're rapidly coming up on the date when I can make New Year's Eve reservations for the Fantasmic Dessert package. I know I need to call as soon as they open up, but what's the best tactic. Should I start dialing about 15 seconds before 8:00 PST? Or maybe start dialing a minute early??

I want to make reservations for five people, so I need to learn the best approach for this.

I'd love to know too! I really want to go new year's eve for my birthday :) I think my mom was going to try DL Vacation planners (we're staying at the DL hotel that night) so if anyone has any info on them too that'd be amazing! TIA!

Hi
I just got reservations for early Dec. I started calling on 2 phone lines about 10 to 8 (hitting redial). I got through and got on the phone with a cast member about 2 minutes to 8. We had to wait until 8 because the computer won't let them sell until 8. I got 4 tix. Don't wait until almost 8 because I think they will be gone.

Good Luck

:earsgirl:

Disneyland Vacation Planners came through for me and got me the first date and time we wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter