Fantasmic Dessert Party?

I don’t remember if they scanned everyone’s bands or just one person per party, but DH and I entered about 20 minutes before our kids came along. We made a point of telling the cast member checking people in that we were doing this and the kids didn’t have any problems.

By the way, I totally think this is worth doing. We are still huge fans of Fantasmic and where we sit matters to us. We like to be in the center section and close to the front. It’s true that we didn’t love all of the desserts, but we liked enough of it for it to be a good snack. It was less expensive than the dining package and we didn’t eat up our park time in a restaurant we wouldn’t otherwise have been interested in.

Awesome! Thank you very much for the info and recommendation! Just booked it for this Sunday :)

Awesome! Thank you very much for the info and recommendation! Just booked it for this Sunday :)
I did this in March and none of my MagicBands were scanned. The CM asked for the name and verified the reservation on a clip board. I was then handed the number of lanyards for guests in my party and proceeded to receive the treats. I think you would be fine having some enter the theater while you got the other boxes/drinks as long as you have all of the lanyards. If you wanted multiple alcoholic beverages they may want to see IDs.

i was considering this, but with the pricing changes to the F! package this ends up being the same cost as the Mama Melrose dining package, so we have that booked right now. But, i cant drink alcohol, DH wont drink that blue margarita, and DD has food allergies, so that really drops the value of the dessert package for us anyway.

I did this in March and none of my MagicBands were scanned. The CM asked for the name and verified the reservation on a clip board. I was then handed the number of lanyards for guests in my party and proceeded to receive the treats. I think you would be fine having some enter the theater while you got the other boxes/drinks as long as you have all of the lanyards. If you wanted multiple alcoholic beverages they may want to see IDs.

That makes sense. That is very helpful. I really appreciate it!

Yes, my confirmation email says this: " View attachment 351844"

Has anyone been recently who can confirm where the dessert party seating is currently? We did the dessert party about a year ago and were mixed in with the dinner package folks. So while we could sit in the first few rows of that section if we wanted to, we weren't limited to those rows. We're planning to go Saturday, and I'm not wild about the idea of being way down in front.

I also did this party almost a year ago. And it was all one big area, with the dinning package people. I "think" it is still the same. You can sit as close or as far from the front as you want. We sat probably 4 or 5 rows from the front and didn't get wet.

I have one question about these event. We have booked it for June 2 adults and our son who is 2 years old. he is in our reservation but did not have to pay anything for him. do he get some snacks or a lanyard at the dessert event?

Thanks

I have one question about these event. We have booked it for June 2 adults and our son who is 2 years old. he is in our reservation but did not have to pay anything for him. do he get some snacks or a lanyard at the dessert event?

Thanks
My assumption would be that he would eat off your plate, just as he would at any table service restaurant, but hopefully someone with experience can chime in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter