Fantasmic Dec 3-6?

fujiapple

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We are heading to Disneyland Dec 3-6. This will be my first visit in 8 years (I used to go every year!). This will also be our first time bringing our kids who are 4 and 7.

I was really hoping to do one of the dining packages for Fantasmic and/or World of Color. I see that World of Color is down and probably not back up until next year... but what about Fantasmic? Right now I only see it running on weekends in Dec. Is there ANY possibility it might run during the week as well during Dec 3-6?

So bummed to be missing out on both shows. Really wanted to show them to my kids!

Historically F! has only been presented on the weekends (Fri, Sat, and Sun) in early December. They might add weeknight performances, but I'm guessing it's not super likely because they'll have the holiday fireworks and Christmas Parade in DL already.

There are hopes that WoC will be returning on 12/5 due to the lack of dinner reservations at some places that usually have WoC dining packages or the potential for a dining package. Keep an eye on this thread (Lamplight... World of Color....).

Historically F! has only been presented on the weekends (Fri, Sat, and Sun) in early December. They might add weeknight performances, but I'm guessing it's not super likely because they'll have the holiday fireworks and Christmas Parade in DL already.

There are hopes that WoC will be returning on 12/5 due to the lack of dinner reservations at some places that usually have WoC dining packages or the potential for a dining package. Keep an eye on this thread (Lamplight... World of Color....).

Thank you! I will keep an eye on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!