Fantasmic..... crowds

hoganjdmb

Mouseketeer
we will be in Disney 1/28-2/2 and would like to do Fantasmic.......does anyone know how crowded it is that time of year and should we do a restaurant package to avoid long lines?
Thanks,
Dani :earsboy:

I don't think you would have a problem getting in to see Fantasmic at that time of year. I would only suggest the restaurant package if you really have a desire to eat at that particular restaurant.

BTW - which restaurant do they offer with the package. :confused:

We were there during Christmas and New Year's when the park was swamped. The first time we went to see Fantasmic, we got in line about an hour in advance and got perfect, lower row seating. The second time we went in after they had already opened the theatre, probably 1/2 hr before the show and still got center seating, just higher in the rows. At the time of year you're talking about I don't think you'd have any problem getting a good seat. I don't like the seating provided with the meal package. As I understand it, it's off to the side. We've sat there before and didn't like it at all.

I remember walking right in last year around that same date no more than 30 minutes before and getting good seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter