Fan club?

crs7568

<font color=FF66FF>The Tag Fairy will find you whe
I have been diligently looking for discounts for my summer vacation at Universal and so far have not found ANY discounts for HRH during my time period. Oddly, PBH does have discounts available. By far, the best discount is the FAN club. I have AAA, APH, and ENT but no Fan Card. Could someone please tell me what this card is and where I can buy one?

I swear, it was easier getting my master's degree than it is to keep track of all of the Disney and Universal vacation planning. I was under the impression that PBH was the "nicer" hotel so I was very surprised that they were offering the discount when HRH is not giving any discounts at all.

.Fan club is a card give to employers for their employees but there is a thread located above and she will mail you one. You can get discounts on gift shops and restaurants also-check out www.universalfanclub.com. I got the best rate at hotelkingdom.com.!!!

Tinkerbarb on this board will be happy to send you one.

I agree with the updating of the vacation planning, but it is fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter