Fan Club sold out?

Joannie

Welcomed Guest
I have called religously lately to get fan club rates for our May trip....each time I have been told that Fan Claub rates are sold out. Can this be true? Or, is that their answer to stop people from changing their reservation rates? I am very flustered, I plan to keep the room no matter what, but would like to use the Fan Club card. Any answers out there?

I didn't think they even RELEASED Fan Club rates for 2004 yet. Wow, is it getting harder and harder to find good deals on the UO hotels.

:(

i agree. i don't think that they are sold out because everytime i call, i am told that they haven't been released yet. maybe that person was just tired of being asked and desided to be nasty. hope they come out soon because the ent rates stunk.

if u go on the universal studios fanclub website and enter the FAN62397 code, fan club rates are available for as far as September. Why?? I don't really get it. But I thought that might help.

lgaston,

The rates that come up using that code arent fanclub rates. Just the standard rack rates. What dates did you try and what rates were you getting? Thanks!

Just double checked a few more dates and found only seasonal rates. If its a fanclub rate is says this in description:

Rate Description:
UO FAN CLUB DISCOUNT RATES MUST PRESENT VALID FAN CLUB ID UPON CHECK IN BLACK OUTS AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS APPLY

I meant to enter that code with the "vacation package" If you enter the fan code and select only the hotel at the end of the transaction you'll see the discount you get... sorry if I confused n-e-body. :confused: I thought that since we can't get a fanclub rate directly at the Loews website you could get it through the www.universalfanclub.com site. Try it and u'll see what I mean.::yes::

I tried and I see what you mean, but apparently the price is per person based on double occupancy. So while a garden view room at RPR shows on the one screen as around $145.00, the total package price is actually around $290.00 when you get to the final screen. Got my hopes up for a bit, but back to the waiting game. FYI: I was trying for 1-2-04 if that makes a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter