Family WDW trip tshirt designs

allmightysound

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I am organizing a trip for my immediate family (4 adults) to WDW for my 30th birthday. We are going for 8 days and have different themes for each day. For each themed day, we have selected individual characters, so there would be up to 32 designs to be placed on tshirts. I'm happy to discuss this in further detail, but wanted to know if anyone is up for the challenge. The trip was originally planned for Nov 2020, but we might end up pushing it into 2021. There is no immediate rush, but I figured I'd get the ball rolling in case someone was up for it during this quarantine season.

Thank you so much!

Have you checked Etsy? They have tons of vendors & if you message one (that you like the designs in their store) - I bet they’d be down for your challenge! And they’d be able to personalize them for you as well.

As a graphic designer, I have to tell you, that's a lot of work. I made a design for F+W with my wife and some adult friends. 1 design, used on four shirts, and that was a lot to do. In your position, I'd go for 1 design for the group, per day. 8 is a lot easier number to swallow than 32.

Have you checked Etsy? They have tons of vendors & if you message one (that you like the designs in their store) - I bet they’d be down for your challenge! And they’d be able to personalize them for you as well.
I was going to say Etsy as well... they are awesome

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!