• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Family Vacation

GoneFishing

Earning My Ears
My extended family and I (15 people) are planning to take a trip to Disney World from December 23rd until January 1st. Do you folks know if Disney gives any discounts for tickets or rooms for 15 people (5-6 rooms)? We would definitely rather stay on-site if at all possible. Any tips for large groups visiting Disney during the Christmas week? Also, do airlines give discount/group rates? We are in the beginning stages of planning all of this out and any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!
David

Is there anyway you could go earlier? I think the 19th or thereabouts starts value season and it would be a lot cheaper for a room... Other than that I am helpless! Steph

You might try contacting WDW Group Sales at (800) 327-2989. The website doesn't say what the minimum number of people is, but it never hurts to ask.

Good luck!

Ciao,
Mort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter