• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Family Trip in Feb. 2007 - question

jksgrammy

Never too old for WDW!
My DH and I have decided to suprise our daughter, SIL, and 2 grandkids with a trip to Disney Feb. 4 - 10, 2007. We have a 3 bedroom condo rented off site, but will be spending each and every day at WDW. I have already booked their airfare and have purchased 6 day passes for them.

My daughter and SIL are aware of this, but the grandkids will be told of the suprise on Christmas. Needless to say, both my daughter and I are BIG fans of WDW; have been there quite a few times over the years. We are already scouring the disboard for suggestions/tips.

One question we have: During our trip, we would like to have a nice sit down dinner - just the four adults - and have the two grandkids attend one of the activity centers at one of the resorts at Disney. Is this allowed since we are staying offsite? Or do you have to be staying at one of resorts on property? I know there is a fee, and that I would need to make reservations ahead of time, but we would be dining at the resort which has the activity center - either Beach Club or Wilderness Lodge (depending on where we could get reservations for dinner).

For those of you who have used the services of the activity centers, what are your opinions of the centers and the activities offered? Thanks for your help! (P.S. my DH and I just returned from WDW - was there from 11/11 - 11/18 - had a great time. Osborne Lights were spectacular!!!!!!!!!) :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter