Family Shirt Help

Lauren Eanes

Earning My Ears
hello everyone, I’m new here but taking my 3 ye old daughter and 1 year old son to Disney in 2 weeks. She’s obsessed with Cinderella. Can anyone help me with Cinderella themed family shirts. It me(mom), my husband, daughter and son. Thank you so much. I can’t find good family ones for Cinderella anywhere.

I would be happy to help you with a design if you have a Cricut to cut the files on. I won’t sell anything Disney related because of copyright/trademark violation , but I’m happy to help you! :-)

PM me, I’m happy to design them and send you the file! I’ve done a bunch of cute family sets for friends. My kids will only let me make so many for them lol

That is so awesome. I feel like an idiot but how do I PM you. I’m sure it’s simple but don’t see how to. When I click on conversations it won’t let me start one

Ok weird, when I try to start one with you I get an error

Mod help?

Attachments

• 00D5ED70-3F73-458C-9EE2-F218FFC33389.png
    00D5ED70-3F73-458C-9EE2-F218FFC33389.png
    188.1 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!