Family room at the Swan

Kscarsdale

Earning My Ears
Are you able to have 3 kids and 2 adults in a family room at the swan? We had to change from a 1 bedroom at the BeachClub Villas to a much smaller studio because we are likely bringing my daughter’s friend (smaller room/more people/no sense) we want to walk to Epcot and this is basically the only option open to is at this time.

They often also offer a second guaranteed connecting room for an additional $145 for families (I've done that, but it was years ago) at the Swan and Dolphin. The first room is rack rate I think. It's called "stay connected" promo.

That may be something to look into, if it's being offered. I think you have to call to book it.

That would give more real beds (since the family room only has one king bed and a sofa sleeper).

If you went with the family room, you'd have to see about a rollaway bed. I know they are not offered in rooms with 2 queen beds, and there is now a nightly charge (used to be free at least for me). And two kids would have to share a sofa sleeper.

Last edited:
Are you able to have 3 kids and 2 adults in a family room at the swan? We had to change from a 1 bedroom at the BeachClub Villas to a much smaller studio because we are likely bringing my daughter’s friend (smaller room/more people/no sense) we want to walk to Epcot and this is basically the only option open to is at this time.

Look into a premium studio at the Dolphin, they are about 700 sq. We stayed in a king premium studio in October. The room had a separate bedroom and seating area with what looked like a queen pull out sofa bed. I believe there are two queens in the queen premium studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter