Family pre-trip report

Pirate Granny

DIS Veteran
Cast Members: DH, adult DD, Adult DD and mother to DGD 5 and DGD almost 3 and me... This is a surprise trip for DGDs, they think they are meeting us in Kansas for Papa's work conference.

Swim while we wait for DGDs to arrive, first night 2 bedroom TP view BLT...dinner ADR at Chef Mickey's...maybe ToTW or fireworks in our room...MK next day, swiM at BLT in afternoon, and dinner ADR at Cindy's royal table.. We have the DDP for the one night. Maybe go to TOTW for fireworks since we have access until midnight????

hummm sometime I have to get to OKW and check into our HH 2 bedroom for the next 7 nights.. We didn't take the DP but I do have the TIW card...DH will golf four times during the trip...he'll get the DVC golf club card for the $25. We only have a few ADRs. Hacienda for fireworks with our group and two more, lunch in France with Remi and the DGDs final night the dessert buffet at MK... Sadly we say goodbye on Sunday to both DD and DGD...

DH and I move to a studio (hopefully on a high floor) at BCV for the next three nights...can't wait to swim, swim, swim. We have DH cousins on the reservation who live close to Disney, but can share the pool and boardwalk with us. No ADRs.

Can't wait...only three more weeks....:banana:

Sounds like an amazing trip! I wish I was going... Oh wait, I am! ;)

This should be a great trip! I can't believe that the girls haven't figured it out yet, I've almost slipped so many times... To surprise them the morning of our flight I got them books and t-shirts, what else should I put in the surprise kit?

I can't believe how long we've waited and now it's only 19 days away!!! I'm really looking forward to not going with the dining plan, I like that we have 4 nights that are totally flexible and we can do whatever we please.

I think the only question now is how the little one will do with potty training?!

Can't wait to see our Clara get her first hair cut!!! :yay: And she will do OK with the toilet training....Gramps made sure that we knew where every bathroom was!!!!:littleangel: party:party:Trying to decide what bakery items for breakfast on Sunday..and if we should go into the park to get them on Saturday before you come...hummmm
Also need to review our grocery list tonight and put our order in to Garden Grocer.:cool1:

Can't wait to see our Clara get her first hair cut!!! And she will do OK with the toilet training....Gramps made sure that we knew where every bathroom was!!!

So true, so true... Eme has agreed to help Clara through her haircut as a good big sister should, so I don't think there will be problems there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter