Family Olympics

Shannone1

<font color=green>Don't sweat the small stuff<br><
Our family came in 2nd place (Silver medal) during the Family Olympics at the campground we are in this week. They had some neat events...things I haven't done since I was a kid. 3 legged race, egg spoon race, piggyback race, wheelbarrow race, kayak race, etc. Someone from each family had to participate...but all 5 of us ended doing most events. My ankle is still sore from the rope we used during the 3 legged race !!

The big finale was the blindfolded obstacle course. Each parent was blindfolded and the kids shouted directions from the sidelines. I took first place in that event...beating my toughest competition all day by only 5 seconds !! :cool1:

Our prize was a mini frisbee golf set. I've never played before so it should be interesting. First place was ladder golf...which we already have so I was glad we didn't get that. :)

So 'fess up....when was the last time YOU competed with your kids in events like these ??

Our family came in 2nd place (Silver medal) during the Family Olympics at the campground we are in this week. They had some neat events...things I haven't done since I was a kid. 3 legged race, egg spoon race, piggyback race, wheelbarrow race, kayak race, etc. Someone from each family had to participate...but all 5 of us ended doing most events. My ankle is still sore from the rope we used during the 3 legged race !!

The big finale was the blindfolded obstacle course. Each parent was blindfolded and the kids shouted directions from the sidelines. I took first place in that event...beating my toughest competition all day by only 5 seconds !! :cool1:

Our prize was a mini frisbee golf set. I've never played before so it should be interesting. First place was ladder golf...which we already have so I was glad we didn't get that. :)

So 'fess up....when was the last time YOU competed with your kids in events like these ??

Never...we just sit around and drink and let the kids play in the dirt....:rolleyes:

We won the following events

1. Beer Drinking
2. Gas passing
3. beer can toss
4. fire making
5. Crocsnsox race

:lmao:

The last time for us was when DS was 10 and the school had a carnival.
He's now 25 and would probably enjoy playing Pete's games better. :thumbsup2

Man, I bet you can't wait for all those endorsements to start rolling in - Egglands Best, Bayer Aspirin, BenGay, Ace Bandage.

Easter and Halloween at my sister's house.

We all thrown in 5-10 a head, and the winners of each game get a % of the pot.
Loads of fun. We heckle the competion and some even try to cheat :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter