Family of 9, Grand Villa, Private VIP Tour, October Magic!!

staffieri

DIS Veteran
What an amazing trip we had!! We went for a 5 day trip to WDW and then left for 3 days in the Bahamas. We were two family friends traveling with our kids ages 5-12. Our friends treated us on this trip. We stayed in the Grand Villa at both the Kidani and Jumbo house. Our kids liked the pool much more at Kidani but I think we liked the Jumbo Grand Villa better. Our location was ok at Grand. We were by the main pool. We had part pool and part savannah view. Our view we got to see most animals but we were by the flamigos. They were loud and due to a mix up in the room, DISNEY GAVE US 9 FASTPASSES a person. This was a huge bonus.
We order delivery food one night. We got Olive Garden. This was super easy and fun to eat in the room at the huge table. We also got two refilable mugs. Worked well between the group to share. Had breakfast in room every morning. Easy to do with grocery shop down stairs. Brought up bacon most morning from quick service.
Had VIP PRIVATE TOUR schedule for two days. We have two days of a private VIP tour guide on our Walt Disney World vacation. Talk about amazing!!! t Our friend had this planned for all of us. There were nine of us, kids ages 5-12. Our Disney Guide meets us at our hotel and drives you privately around. The first day He drives us to a back entrance to the Magic kingdom where cast members are waiting for our arrival with drinks and snacks. Your guide is there to plan the prefect day for you. VIP seating, Star wars meet and greets and yes lets just walk onto Pandora rides. Super cool thing was also getting the kids on FROZEN. let me say stand by for these rides were 3 1/2 hours long and no fast pass available. He drives us out of the magic kingdom and drives us to a back entrance at Epcot that was by Mexico. We walk through and head straight into the fast pass line at Frozen. Great ride!!! It was all pretty magical and a wonderful day our friend gave us with this tour. If you want to know more detail or I can answer questions don't hesitate to ask.
One thing wished we did different was take more pictures. I am someone who would never buy their magic package for photos, but after the VIP tours and how good so many pics came out wish we would have done more picture. Now I'm home and probably will buy. So take lots of photos, you never know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter