Family of 6

whitneyebz

Mouseketeer
Hello! I am a Disneyland vet, and have only been to WDW once when I was 14, in 1998. We are tentatively planning a trip in about 2-3 years (I know, it's far away, but I love to plan!)

I'll take any advice you can give me for a family of 6 who might not get to back again...this might be our only WDW trip (don't feel too bad for us, Disneyland is super close and we go about every year). I want to stay in a Moderate or Deluxe- I will not do a value, especially if this is a once in a lifetime thing! That being said, we have 6 people. 2 adults, 4 kids who will be ages 7-14ish when we go. One of the reasons we are waiting is because we want the younger ones to remember it! And because it's taking a lot of convincing for my husband who is perfectly happy with Disneyland and doesn't understand why we would stay on property at WDW (don't worry, we will).

My top choices are Beach Club (it has a few deluxe rooms that sleep 6) or Caribbean Beach (love the decor/theming there!). When I was 14 we stayed at Yacht Club. As a kid, I had no idea that there tiers of hotels at WDW...I thought ALL WDW hotels were as fancy as Yacht Club! That trip really sticks out in my memory and part of the reason I want Beach Club is so we can walk to Epcot and I can have the nostalgia of that trip back in 1998. Also, I LOVE Epcot. I am so excited to see how everything has changed, too!

We would need 2 rooms at Caribbean Beach...luckily, the moderate hotels are very reasonably priced (I am used to booking a "cheap" motel/hotel at Disneyland for around $150 a night, so $200 a night for a MUCH nicer Disney hotel sounds amazing!!) So 2 rooms would be around $400 or so a night. I would consider the Port Orleans hotels as well, but I prefer the Caribbean feel and I know my family would too. We CAN afford Beach Club, but it is a significant jump in price and we would only get one room/bathroom.

Oh, I was reading about a gondola system! Will that be open by then? It looks like it would make traveling from CBR a lot easier. But I don't mind taking buses or whatever either. We are thinking 5-6 days in the parks, which I KNOW is a lot less than some of you, but due to time constraints (kids' school schedules...I won't go in summer) and money restraints, that's about what I think we can do.

Also, is the dining plan worth it? Should I be asking these questions somewhere else? Thanks for all your help!!!

Do you have any idea what time of year you'd be going? The prices for the hotels do vary greatly throughout the year. Also, in case you haven't heard, WDW is moving to a new ticket price system where the cost of tickets will depend on what day your first park day is.

I've never stayed at Beach Club, but I do love Caribbean Beach. It isn't for everyone as it is a large resort with multiple bus stops, which means it can take a little longer on the buses, but that's not anything I ever really minded. I love the main pool there. A lot of the resort has been recently remodeled, including the quick service dining and a new waterfront restaurant. The gondola system should be up and running next year, so it should definitely be in full swing 2-3 years from now. Overall, I've always thought Caribbean Beach is a gorgeous, serene resort. A lot of people on here speak very highly of Beach Club too though, and Stormalong Bay and the close proximity to Epcot and HS sounds very enticing. Personally though, with 6 people, I really wouldn't want to be stuck in one room, sharing one bathroom. We only have 2 kids and DH doesn't like when we all have to share a room. That, combined with the $200+/ night price difference between Beach Club and Caribbean Beach would leave me probably going with CB personally. I don't think you could go wrong with either choice though- you're at Disney, it's all magical!

I've done trips without the dining plan and trips with it. It is possible to save money with it, but it all depends on how you utilize it. It is a lot of food. Something to keep in mind with your kids ages though is you would pay the adult price of the dining plan for anyone 10 or older, and if your kids aren't huge eaters or are likely to prefer ordering kids meals, you'd still be paying the adult price. Likewise, if you typically choose water and don't eat desserts at meals, you would be paying for things you wouldn't be using. On the other hand, if both of you adults prefer an alcoholic drink with your meal, and all of you tend to choose the higher priced entrees and get dessert, or you choose a lot of character meals (which tend to be higher priced), you may break even or save a little with the dining plan. A lot of people like it for the convenience too of having everything already paid for (except for gratuity).

Do you have any idea what time of year you'd be going? The prices for the hotels do vary greatly throughout the year. Also, in case you haven't heard, WDW is moving to a new ticket price system where the cost of tickets will depend on what day your first park day is.

I've never stayed at Beach Club, but I do love Caribbean Beach. It isn't for everyone as it is a large resort with multiple bus stops, which means it can take a little longer on the buses, but that's not anything I ever really minded. I love the main pool there. A lot of the resort has been recently remodeled, including the quick service dining and a new waterfront restaurant. The gondola system should be up and running next year, so it should definitely be in full swing 2-3 years from now. Overall, I've always thought Caribbean Beach is a gorgeous, serene resort. A lot of people on here speak very highly of Beach Club too though, and Stormalong Bay and the close proximity to Epcot and HS sounds very enticing. Personally though, with 6 people, I really wouldn't want to be stuck in one room, sharing one bathroom. We only have 2 kids and DH doesn't like when we all have to share a room. That, combined with the $200+/ night price difference between Beach Club and Caribbean Beach would leave me probably going with CB personally. I don't think you could go wrong with either choice though- you're at Disney, it's all magical!

I've done trips without the dining plan and trips with it. It is possible to save money with it, but it all depends on how you utilize it. It is a lot of food. Something to keep in mind with your kids ages though is you would pay the adult price of the dining plan for anyone 10 or older, and if your kids aren't huge eaters or are likely to prefer ordering kids meals, you'd still be paying the adult price. Likewise, if you typically choose water and don't eat desserts at meals, you would be paying for things you wouldn't be using. On the other hand, if both of you adults prefer an alcoholic drink with your meal, and all of you tend to choose the higher priced entrees and get dessert, or you choose a lot of character meals (which tend to be higher priced), you may break even or save a little with the dining plan. A lot of people like it for the convenience too of having everything already paid for (except for gratuity).

Thank you so much for your response!

I am not sure what time of the year...spring break would be easiest, but probably more expensive. I was also thinking about thanksgiving week. I really want to avoid summer as I hate the combination of heat and humidity. I don't mind paying more to be there at spring break.

Okay, after reading your response, I think I am now leaning towards Caribbean Beach. With at least one teenager and a tween girl, as well as my two younger boys, 2 bathrooms would be fantastic. And it would be much cheaper. Can I get adjoining rooms or at the very least, rooms that are side by side? I think the 2 bathrooms and it being cheaper would seal the deal for my husband, lol. And more privacy for us! It would be different if our kids were little, but they're not (well, they won't be). When I went at age 14, my parents had one room and my siblings and I shared the adjoining room. It worked out really well! But it must have cost a fortune as it was Yacht Club! I am so excited that WDW offers moderate hotels...the value ones look okay, but the moderates aren't that much more expensive and they look really nice. I was also looking at both the Port Orleans ones, too.

As for the dining plan, I think we would spend that much per day anyway. We would eat 2 meals and snacks at the park for sure...breakfast probably something cheap in our room. That's how we do Disneyland anyway. The food is part of the fun! And our oldest eats like an adult already (he is 11)...my DD eats a decent amount. I think we would go before my 7yo turns 10 (he just turned 7 this year) that way we can make sure we have only 4 Disney adults and 2 kids. I honestly want it mostly for the convenience and for the chance to finally try some character meals! This gives me a lot to think about!

We rented DVC points for a 2 bedroom (I think 3 bathrooms) villa at the BC for our family of 7 for about the same cost as 2 moderate rooms. Full kitchen, washer/dryer, living room... Price isn’t the only downside of peak season, crowds are large.

I second the idea of renting DVC points and staying BCV. Much more room, 2 bathrooms, and a full kitchen. Even if you're not interested in cooking--completely understandable, it's your vacation, too--you could at least have breakfast and snacks available. That would save lots of time and money right there. Having the washer/dryer comes in handy, too--you can pack less, and immediately tackle any weird stains the kids bring home (mine do, at least).

If you’re contemplating a BC stay, I would recommend renting points. For a party of 6, booking through Disney, you’re looking at a 2-BR suite, which run around $1700 a night for the value season. The villas might be a bit cheaper but I’ve found them very hard to book in terms of availability. We’re also a party of six, so I share your pain.

Another option if you want to walk to Epcot, is the Boardwalk. They have a deluxe room that sleeps six. It’s club level, so you have access to the lounge for breakfast, afternoon snacks, and evening appetizers. I tried to convince my husband to stay there because it was cheaper than two standard rooms at BC, but he was turned off by the single bathroom, which I can appreciate.

I love the Port Orleans resorts. The boat to Disney springs is very nice, but if you don’t plan to stay there, it might not be of much benefit to you.

Last edited:

Are you used to putting 6 in 1 room? My dh and I won’t even do more than a quick overnight with the kids (just the 4 of us total) I n the room with us. Recently I got awful food poisoning and that second bathroom in a suite was a flipping miracle. No one else in the family would have been able to use the bathroom for a couple of days.

Thank you for all the responses!!

I have no clue how to rent DVC points and that kinda makes me nervous, lol, but I will look into it. I don't care about having a kitchen, but laundry sounds nice.

Beach Club does have deluxe rooms that sleep 6, it's not a suite so it would be a tight fit- I put in some dates and it was around $570 a night. But, honestly, the more I think about it and look into Caribbean Beach, I think that's where I want to stay and really what we can afford. Unless the DVC villas are really a good deal (like $500ish or less a night).

Unfortunately our dates are not very flexible so yeah, I realize there will be crowds. I have been to Disneyland many times and I know how crowded it can get! I'm okay with that :) I'd be go in summer if it wasn't so hot and humid! I think I would be miserable if I did that, though. So unless the kids' school schedule changes, I think it has to be spring break or thanksgiving break.

I definitely want 2 rooms/bathrooms after thinking about it, so Caribbean Beach or another moderate sounds best!

As you consider the resorts/room sizes, keep in mind that adjoining (next to each other) or connecting (with actual connecting door) rooms are not guaranteed (though they will try for you)....it is considered a request. I don't know if there are any resorts that are an exception to that (maybe someone more in the know will chime in). If that is a dealbreaker, you may want to focus on accommodations that hold 6 in one "room" ...... suites n such.

ETA if not-connecting rooms not a concern, just be prepared for the possibility 8-) after all, you'll be at Disney World :-)

Last edited:
This is great information. I'm a DL local planning a trip with my family of 6 in 2-3 years, too, so if it's okay, I'd like to piggyback onto the conversation. We have 3 adults and 3 kids, but similar issues. It's so expensive compared to our trips to Disneyland. So, from a cost effective side of things, is it cheaper to do 2 rooms at a moderate, or just get a suite? I've been trying to check, but the system makes it kind of hard to compare easily. We'll probably be going in the spring around spring break...last time I was there was Christmas and it was insanely packed, so we're hoping spring break will be...well, we know it won't be great, but maybe not wall-to-wall? I'm a teacher and we have kids, so going during off times isn't an option.

I haven't been since 2000 and then we stayed at CBR. I loved it and would happily go back. It's got a fun atmosphere and my family liked the location. But, I want to give my kids a special experience since they won't go back until they're adults. It's far too expensive for us to travel there frequently. So, I'm trying to figure out of it would financially make sense to stay at a deluxe suite instead. I just don't know. From a financial perspective, the value resorts would be best I know, but there's just no way we could survive double beds. The kids who have to share would kill each other.

This is great information. I'm a DL local planning a trip with my family of 6 in 2-3 years, too, so if it's okay, I'd like to piggyback onto the conversation. We have 3 adults and 3 kids, but similar issues. It's so expensive compared to our trips to Disneyland. So, from a cost effective side of things, is it cheaper to do 2 rooms at a moderate, or just get a suite? I've been trying to check, but the system makes it kind of hard to compare easily. We'll probably be going in the spring around spring break...last time I was there was Christmas and it was insanely packed, so we're hoping spring break will be...well, we know it won't be great, but maybe not wall-to-wall? I'm a teacher and we have kids, so going during off times isn't an option.

I haven't been since 2000 and then we stayed at CBR. I loved it and would happily go back. It's got a fun atmosphere and my family liked the location. But, I want to give my kids a special experience since they won't go back until they're adults. It's far too expensive for us to travel there frequently. So, I'm trying to figure out of it would financially make sense to stay at a deluxe suite instead. I just don't know. From a financial perspective, the value resorts would be best I know, but there's just no way we could survive double beds. The kids who have to share would kill each other.

I feel your pain! Nobody, but nobody, wants to share with DD15. She's a squirmer. I've gone into her room and found her, fast asleep, with her head on the floor and her legs on the bed.

My kids are now adult-sized, so I've resigned myself to always needing 2 rooms--even my "baby", DS12, is 5'7"! We like having kitchen facilities, so we're more inclined to go suites/off-site houses when we travel, but a lot of it's personal preference, and what your family will tolerate. My kids like their space, but prefer not to eat in restaurants. Weirdos!

The other thing I wanted to mention is, for larger families, the website sixsuitcasetravel is very handy--they have accommodations all over the country that can handle up to 8 people in a room/suite. They're a great resource. Really, they just link you to the hotels, but they've never steered me wrong. They also provide info like, "Sleeps 5 plus one on a rollaway", or whatever the specific set-up is.

I do know that I might not get rooms right next to each other, or adjoining, but I think we would have to take that chance. We can't afford a suite anywhere but a value, and I will not stay in a value (I would if we were going frequently though). I wish the moderates had suites! I think it will be fine though. It's what we did when I went 20 years ago (I can't believe it's been 20 years!) My parents got 2 rooms and they ended up being adjoining. I wonder if we try to go at a less busy time if that would help though.

Luckily I have time to think and plan!

Yes, definitely join in! Fun that we are planning to go around the same time and have the same amount of people in our group :) I kind of knew before even looking that we would need 2 rooms. I DO NOT want to stay in a cabin (it's what my SIL and BIL did when they went, and they have 6) and I don't want a value...Art of Animation looks nice, but by then my kids might not like the cartoony/animated look. I kind of want something more upscale if we are going to pay so much for this trip anyway!

The more I look at Caribbean Beach the more it looks like what we want, and in our price range. But a lot can happen in 2-3 years and I might be working full time by then, so maybe we could afford a villa at that point! I can dream, right? lol! And yeah, I had no idea the values were double beds. SOOO not happening.

I feel your pain! Nobody, but nobody, wants to share with DD15. She's a squirmer. I've gone into her room and found her, fast asleep, with her head on the floor and her legs on the bed.

My kids are now adult-sized, so I've resigned myself to always needing 2 rooms--even my "baby", DS12, is 5'7"! We like having kitchen facilities, so we're more inclined to go suites/off-site houses when we travel, but a lot of it's personal preference, and what your family will tolerate. My kids like their space, but prefer not to eat in restaurants. Weirdos!

The other thing I wanted to mention is, for larger families, the website sixsuitcasetravel is very handy--they have accommodations all over the country that can handle up to 8 people in a room/suite. They're a great resource. Really, they just link you to the hotels, but they've never steered me wrong. They also provide info like, "Sleeps 5 plus one on a rollaway", or whatever the specific set-up is.

That sounds like a great resource for traveling! We once were driving in Kansas in a road trip (this was not quite the midway point of our journey) and I looked and found a room that sleeps 6 at a hotel (i can't remember the hotel..maybe a quality inn?) It was cheap and I booked it. It ended up being TWO rooms with a doorway (no door) and we had 2 bathrooms. It felt luxurious! We keep talking about that hotel and wish more places had something like that.

I know for sure we are staying on site. That is not negotiable for me. I want to be in the bubble.

I love that you are planning way ahead!!! Here are my thoughts:

When we had all four at home, we could not afford to stay on property. We would rent a 3 BR condo* at Wyndham Bonnet Creek, which is technically NOT Disney property, but it is totally within the Disney bubble. It is *so* affordable and provides LOTS of space. The downside is that you don’t get the on-site perks or transportation. So, you may want to consider this as an option. There is an entire loooong thread on WBC here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-we-loooooove-bonnet-creek-thread-part-4.3366139/

*We rented a 3 BR because my MIL would come stay with us. You could easily rent a 2 BR.

Now, we actually own DVC at BC. First, general perks to staying on site are, of course, the early FP/ADR booking and EMH, but also the free transportation. If some of your party wants to go back to the room/back to the park, they can go. It doesn’t require everyone to do the same thing. For us, that is a huge plus! We have one teen who doesn’t love the parks like we do. It’s great for him to be able to go back to the resort without ALL of us having to go back.

Saying that, I would echo previous recommendations to consider renting points. It is a bit more expensive than two moderate rooms, but there’s a lot to be said for having communal space, kitchen and laundry, but also separate bedroom spaces and multiple bathrooms. If I knew this was likely going to our only family trip to WDW, I would likely go this route.

The rental process is easy. You can use David’s, who is a DISBoards sponsor, or other reputable rental brokers, for complete peace of mind. If you really want to stay at BCV, you can. But, there are less expensive DVC options, too, some of which give you more space for less money (e.g., Old Key West). The downside to renting points is that you must decide when you are going and where you are staying and make your reservation 11 months in advance. And, there’s no backing out or changing your mind. That’s the “scary” part. Some brokers do offer a kind of trip insurance, but be sure to read all the fine print, of course.

Alternatively, Disney offers a limited inventory of these same villas, but for a MUCH higher price than renting points. However, I believe there’s also a lot more flexibility in being able to make changes to your reservation.

As for two rooms at a Mod - we have stayed in two adjoining rooms before (not at Disney) - as your family probably has, as well - it is definitely do-able. But, for a trip as long and as tiring as WDW is, it’s nice to have more than two areas for people to “spread out”. I guess we just really value our space. Also, you may not think you need/want a kitchen, but you may find it more useful than you think. And, it *is* a good way to save some money, even if you just cook spaghetti or tacos or a crockpot meal one night and have a stockpile of breakfast items and snacks. I mean, you may get tired of theme park food at some point.

Finally, a couple of other thoughts related to your post. I would highly recommend NOT getting the DDP, or at least seriously do the math. It is almost never a good deal. If you are more the “we want the all-inclusive experience” people, I say load up on Disney Gift Cards before you go, and consider that money as your “all-inclusive.”

And, as for Epcot...if you are remembering the Epcot of your childhood, I am afraid you will be very disappointed. Epcot is merely a shell of what it once was - or at least in Future World. There will be a lot of construction there in the next two or so years, including a rumored 2-year shut down of Spaceship Earth. So, it’s a good thing you are not planning to go for 2-3 years. It will be a “new and improved” Epcot, but it will not be the Epcot you and I likely remember from our childhood.

I’m excited for y’all! No matter where you end up staying, I hope you create LOTS of magical memories together!!!

I do know that I might not get rooms right next to each other, or adjoining, but I think we would have to take that chance. We can't afford a suite anywhere but a value, and I will not stay in a value (I would if we were going frequently though). I wish the moderates had suites! I think it will be fine though. It's what we did when I went 20 years ago (I can't believe it's been 20 years!) My parents got 2 rooms and they ended up being adjoining. I wonder if we try to go at a less busy time if that would help though.

Luckily I have time to think and plan!

CSR has suites....we stayed at CSR in April and really liked it (not in a suite). By the time you travel, all of the construction there will be long over. In fact, the tower is anticipated to have lots of suites....but I don't know if any further detail is available at this time. Sounds to me like you see a good fit at CBR for your family. (Are you following the CBR thread in the resorts forum?!! 8-)) But, if you are like me, you may enjoy continuing to peruse other options as you have plenty of time to enjoy the research. I agree the Gondola is a positive for CBR....I am really looking forward to reading about guest experiences with the system next year. The gondola is one of the main reasons I am leaning towards an AoA family suite for a 2020 trip. (Even though there will only be four of us on the trip, we need 3 sleeping surfaces. Youngest son is a vicious kicker!)

That sounds like a great resource for traveling! We once were driving in Kansas in a road trip (this was not quite the midway point of our journey) and I looked and found a room that sleeps 6 at a hotel (i can't remember the hotel..maybe a quality inn?) It was cheap and I booked it. It ended up being TWO rooms with a doorway (no door) and we had 2 bathrooms. It felt luxurious! We keep talking about that hotel and wish more places had something like that.

I know for sure we are staying on site. That is not negotiable for me. I want to be in the bubble.

I totally get that you want to stay onsite. My gang likes to get OUT of the Disney bubble (I told you they were weirdos!).

We've had decent luck with Holiday Inn Express for general travel, as far as getting a bigger room. One configuration we especially like has a "room" (no door) with a king bed, then another area for 2 queens, plus a pull-out sofa. We've also had king, pull-out sofa, rollaway bed, but the room was quite large, and it was only one night. At a different hotel, we had basically 2 rooms, connected by a little hallway that had a fridge/microwave in it. Our side had a king bed, the kids' side had 2 queens. My DH really likes king beds (he's tall), so I look for that. Anyway, bookmark the site for future travel, not necessarily to WDW.

When we had all four at home, we could not afford to stay on property. We would rent a 3 BR condo* at Wyndham Bonnet Creek, which is technically NOT Disney property, but it is totally within the Disney bubble. It is *so* affordable and provides LOTS of space. The downside is that you don’t get the on-site perks or transportation. So, you may want to consider this as an option. There is an entire loooong thread on WBC here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-we-loooooove-bonnet-creek-thread-part-4.3366139/

*We rented a 3 BR because my MIL would come stay with us. You could easily rent a 2 BR.

Now, we actually own DVC at BC. First, general perks to staying on site are, of course, the early FP/ADR booking and EMH, but also the free transportation. If some of your party wants to go back to the room/back to the park, they can go. It doesn’t require everyone to do the same thing. For us, that is a huge plus! We have one teen who doesn’t love the parks like we do. It’s great for him to be able to go back to the resort without ALL of us having to go back.

Saying that, I would echo previous recommendations to consider renting points. It is a bit more expensive than two moderate rooms, but there’s a lot to be said for having communal space, kitchen and laundry, but also separate bedroom spaces and multiple bathrooms. If I knew this was likely going to our only family trip to WDW, I would likely go this route.

The rental process is easy. You can use David’s, who is a DISBoards sponsor, or other reputable rental brokers, for complete peace of mind. If you really want to stay at BCV, you can. But, there are less expensive DVC options, too, some of which give you more space for less money (e.g., Old Key West). The downside to renting points is that you must decide when you are going and where you are staying and make your reservation 11 months in advance. And, there’s no backing out or changing your mind. That’s the “scary” part. Some brokers do offer a kind of trip insurance, but be sure to read all the fine print, of course.

Alternatively, Disney offers a limited inventory of these same villas, but for a MUCH higher price than renting points. However, I believe there’s also a lot more flexibility in being able to make changes to your reservation.

As for two rooms at a Mod - we have stayed in two adjoining rooms before (not at Disney) - as your family probably has, as well - it is definitely do-able. But, for a trip as long and as tiring as WDW is, it’s nice to have more than two areas for people to “spread out”. I guess we just really value our space. Also, you may not think you need/want a kitchen, but you may find it more useful than you think. And, it *is* a good way to save some money, even if you just cook spaghetti or tacos or a crockpot meal one night and have a stockpile of breakfast items and snacks. I mean, you may get tired of theme park food at some point.

Finally, a couple of other thoughts related to your post. I would highly recommend NOT getting the DDP, or at least seriously do the math. It is almost never a good deal. If you are more the “we want the all-inclusive experience” people, I say load up on Disney Gift Cards before you go, and consider that money as your “all-inclusive.”

And, as for Epcot...if you are remembering the Epcot of your childhood, I am afraid you will be very disappointed. Epcot is merely a shell of what it once was - or at least in Future World. There will be a lot of construction there in the next two or so years, including a rumored 2-year shut down of Spaceship Earth. So, it’s a good thing you are not planning to go for 2-3 years. It will be a “new and improved” Epcot, but it will not be the Epcot you and I likely remember from our childhood.

I’m excited for y’all! No matter where you end up staying, I hope you create LOTS of magical memories together!!!

Thanks for all the information! I do know about the Wyndham Bonnet Creek, but I also know I want to stay on property, and near Epcot. Especially if this is our only trip there. Also, I forgot to mention it would not be more than a week. We are definitely not the type to do 10 days or 2 weeks or whatever! Probably 6 days of park tickets...even if we don't see everything (we will prob
o

Thanks for the information! I do know about Wyndham Bonnet Creek, but I want to stay on property, especially if it's our only trip there. I will not cook at Disney...that's not happening, although I am not opposed to breakfast in the room (I won't cook it, but like cereal and stuff) or sandwiches for lunch sometimes...maybe. I think we actually would make good use of the dining plan, but I am not totally set on it. I just know there are a couple expensive sit down meals I want to do that would make it worth it, and since I don't plan to cook we will be buying all our meals anyway (except breakfast...not big breakfast eaters here, so something quick in the room is fine). But I love hearing all the different perspectives of what people do!

I want this to feel like an all-inclusive resort Disney bubble thing! We may tack on a trip to the beach too (and we'd do a VRBO or something for that) but this part of the trip, I want to everything taken care of. I might have to do laundry though which is no fun on vacation, lol.

I will look into DVC points, but...can you use a travel agent for that? I am guess not? I want to use a travel agent to help us plan and make our reservations, etc.

I know a lot has changed! As far as Epcot goes, I don't remember much about future world! It's the World Showcase that I loved and can't wait to return to. Especially France (I lived in Paris for 4 years) and Italy (I had my 14th birthday dinner at the Italy pavilion).

Okay so if I need 11 months to book DVC points or whatever, how far in advance should I book if I end up doing Caribbean Beach? Just trying to see how much time I have to plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!