family members with Das holder

bfamily5

DIS Veteran
hello! we are coming in a few days before our family and anticipate DH will have a DAS. Our family members are AP holders. Do they need to be present go be added or mentioned as part of our party? This is all new to us...thank you for your expertise!

It really depends on the CM that you get. I was told by one CM that everyone must be there with me ( I am the DAS holder) and another time I was able to add the people I was with without them with me.

You will need the MB or cards of the other people with you if you do not have there MB or cards you can stop into GR and just ask them to be linked to the DAS holder band it only takes a minute and is very easy to do.

If you will be in the parks a few days prior to the rest of your party arriving, go ahead and get the DAS for those of you who are present at that time. On the first park day with the extended party, stop by Guest Relations again and ask to have the additional people added to the DAS. If they are not physically with you at Guest Relations, you will need their MBs or ticket media.

Enjoy your vacation!

Agree with lanejudy.
We have gotten DAS on our first day and were joined by other guests later.
We just went to Guest Relations with them later in the stay and added them.

You may not need to have them physically with you, but you will need their Magicbands or park tickets. As part of the process, the CM in Guest Relations scans those to add those guests to the DAS group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter