Family member has mental illness

might help to write a sentence or 2 about what makes standing in line hard for him and take with you so you can look at it to help you at GS not so much as for GS to read. hope this makes it easier for you

I will definitely do that, thank you. I really appreciate all the suggestions, as getting this right for my husband is the key to us having a good trip.

My only thoughts here are to make sure that he can leave when he wants to leave. I have no input about how to manage when still there.

That’s definitely a very important and is the reason that I anticipate us using Uber or Minnie Vans quite a lot. With the exception of 4 days near the end, there will always be another adult in our party, so if he suddenly needs to go back to the hotel, we won’t spoil it for everyone else.

@leunglamleung I’m sorry to hijacking your thread, but I hope that the advice I have received has been as useful to you and your family as it has been to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter