Family in hospital, anxious

Chronic Daydreamer

Earning My Ears
So i've had 2 very close family members in hospital for a few months now after they were in an accident, and i've had lots of support and been coping well all in all, they've been slowly and steadily improving.

But the past 2 weeks i've been feeling more and more anxious, I haven't been sleeping well the past few nights, first night because i had a sore throat, then the last 2 nights my neighbours having been partying and keeping me awake, now when i try to sleep i just feel waves of panic. My anxiety is getting worse and i don't know how much is just a lack of sleep. Last night i was feeling nauseous too

Before the accident i was really anxious as well, i didn't have any reason to be, there was no way to see it coming, no other reason for me to be anxious, it sounds weird but i felt it coming. Now it's scary to be feeling anxious again, i'm scared it means something bad is going to happen, one has surgery on friday

Try and take deep breaths, CD. :hug:'s It's normal to feel anxious with all you have on your plate...accident, long hospital stays for your family members, a surgery coming up. If the anxiety/anxiousness keeps up at a high level as you indicate, maybe see your doctor and share with her/him and see what s/he might say. Wishing you well, CG, and hoping the surgery goes well, I am sure it will. You and your family will be in my prayers. :hug:'s

I am sorry to hear about your family members. That is a lot emotionally, I agree with Dan, I would try to make an appt with my family doctor for some guidance.
Not sleeping certainly plays havoc with our health.
thoughts and prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts