Falling into the Disney Rabbit Hole! - A first family trip - Feb 2020

Well yesterday‘s AP discounts have me reconsider my plans for the second part of the split stay.
I decided to upgrade the LM room to a family suite since there were no discounted rooms for LM and the upgrade was less than 150/night which was in my budget...
This morning I looked just for fun at other options
For the almost the same price, I could get a studio at Boardwalk Villas or a studio at Copper Creek Cabins at WL or a room at Yacht Club
Our planned park days were HS - Epcot - MK and HS so I was leaning to change to boardwalk villas for convenience, but then I saw the creepy clown 🤡 pool ? Not sure about that... maybe Yatch club but there isn’t as much Disney theming for kids... although the pool area looks awesome
Or maybe we could add a MK day instead of à HS day to take advantage of the boat at WL...
This discounts have made me reconsider all my plans...
Any suggestions?

I haven’t stayed there, but the Boardwalk looks amazing!

Thinking of Storybook dining at Artist point for an early dinner? (4:30-5:00)
Any thoughts? Will this be too intense as a first character meal for a two-year-old? (Is the Evil queen scary to kids?)

Not too scary. My DD4 did not want to meet the queen but enjoyed watching her during our meal. She liked all the other characters and the food was amazing.

On Tuesday (split stay day, HS), I am thinking of taking it easy in The morning, bringing our luggage to the front desk for the move (although I have heard it might be best to just take them ourselves to AOA on the bridge? Any thoughts?)

We had them take our luggage twice now. They come to your room to take your bags so it is convenient. It was really slow at AK Lodge but they came in 5 minutes at WL.

Does that make sense or is it too much for kids 2 and 5?
We have thought about doing a resort/DS day but I think I prefer doing shorter days in the parks instead (and not a big price difference since we only have to tickets to buy since I have an AP and my daughter is free...

Doesn’t seem like too much! We didn’t have a rest day on our last trip but also made 2 days a bit shorter and that worked well for us.

What do you Disney addicts do between the ADR window and FP window?
I am trying to get my Disney fix by reading trip reports on the DIS, listening to Disney Podcasts and shopping for Disney outfits!

All of the above! I also love playing with our plans on Touring Plans and showing my girls videos of rides.

I have a hard time finding cute women Disney clothes at a reasonable price though (I am from Canada so many don’t ship there...) - any suggestions?

Facebook! Maybe there are groups for Canada so shipping is less of an issue? I ended up finding someone who makes shirts and working with her, maybe you could find someone more local?

I’m looking forward to reading more!

So after very much back and forth I decided to switch from AoA family suite to Yacht Club... only to discover that there were no more garden / woods view rooms available for the same price and I would have to pay an extra 150$ for 3 nights for water view, which didn't seem worth it (I was already spending a more than 100$ more per night than what we had originally planned for, and even though we could afford it, for me it was the breaking point).
But I had gotten so excited about the Crescent Lake area that I decided to switch to a Boardwalk Villas Studio for the same price as the AoA family suite! Do you think I make the right choice? Will I change my mind (again!)?
@TheOneWithTheTriplets I think this is where you stayed for your trip last year? How did you like it? any suggestions?

I guess we will try and spend a little more time at AoA while we stay at Pop and take advantage of the photo ops and playgrounds for the little ones... and enjoy much better food options and easiness to get back to Epcot / HS after a resort break in the second part of our stay!
I am sure the Skyliner incident played a part in my decision even though rationally I know it should be fixed when we get there... but walking just seems so much better! (we are two runners so we are not afraid of walking a few extra miles per day!)

So... Boardwalk Villas it is! (for now...) :)

(Image from Google)

After discussing with DH and reading the advice of many DISers, I have decided to stop looking and keep the reservation at Boardwalk Villas!

I have gotten very excited about the possibility of walking to Epcot and HS, especially since those two parks are our plan for 3 out of 4 days!!

But obviously, now this makes me revisit my plans... I was not planning on attending Fantasmic (afraid that crowds would be overwhelming to get back to AOA...) but now that we will be staying on the Boardwalk, maybe it’s doable?

I have switched our H&V reservation to include the Fantasmic Package (since we will be on the dining plan it’s just a few dollars more in tips, worse case scenario we don’t make it but if we decide to go, we will have the reserved seating!)
Is that crazy to consider going back to HS on our « resort switch » day? I am thinking we could visit AOA in the morning (if we haven’t had a chance to scroll around it during our stay at Pop), take the Skyliner (hopefully!) and go to HS for a late morning TSM fastpass (if we can get one), then lunch at H&V, then maybe one or two shows/character meets (I was thinking Frozen sing-along and meet Olaf...) before heading to BWV for a break... I need to look what the lines for Olaf look like midday...

After our break, we could go back to HS for dinner and maybe one ride or character (since anyways there aren’t that many QS options at BWI), and play it by ear as to whether we stay for Fantasmic or leave soon after dinner...
How are the crowds getting out of Fantasmic going to the Boardwalk?

I am also planning that on our Epcot day, we will go back for dinner in World Showcase, but probably head to the resort before the fireworks (since they are planned at 9:00 so a little too late for us...)

So that’s where we are now! I wasn’t expecting that twist but hey... that’s how Disney gets us right? The planning part is so exciting, definitely a big part of the fun for me!

Last edited:

That is exciting! I would love to stay at the Boardwalk on a future trip.

I have switched our H&V reservation to include the Fantasmic Package

I think that's a great decision, especially on the dining plan! Fantasmic is one of my favorite nighttime shows (right up there with MK fireworks), and it's much more relaxing to know you'll have a seat without needing to line up early. I don't know about walking back to Boardwalk, but crowds moved out fairly quickly while we were there. We sat in our seats for 5-10 minutes to let the crowd clear and then had an easy walk to exit the park.

Is that crazy to consider going back to HS on our « resort switch » day?

I don't think so! We did a park day when we switched locations on our recent trip - we just had Bell Services pick up our bags in the morning, went to a park, and then (since we were moving offsite), we picked up our bags at the resort in the evening. They make it very easy to enjoy the parks on days when you are switching locations!

Fantasmic is one of my favorite nighttime shows

i don’t know why it wasn’t on my radar but it does seem fun!
We your daughters scared? I have read some comments about kids finding it too scary... I really don’t know what to expect! I am tempted to watch YouTube videos but I don’t want to spoil anything for myself!

We sat in our seats for 5-10 minutes to let the crowd clear and then had an easy walk to exit the park

Thanks that’s a great idea!

I don't think so! We did a park day when we switched locations on our recent trip

Thanks good to hear! I guess we can see how tired the kids are and adapt to their moods!
I seem to always be concerned about their lack of stamina but every time we have gone to a zoo / seaworld / and the one day we went to Disney I was surprised to see how much they could accomplish!
DH is the opposite and would just keep going so I guess we will find blancs somewhere in the middle!

i don’t know why it wasn’t on my radar but it does seem fun!
We your daughters scared? I have read some comments about kids finding it too scary... I really don’t know what to expect! I am tempted to watch YouTube videos but I don’t want to spoil anything for myself!

They were a bit scared, more my 4-year-old than my 2-year-old. She really doesn't like loud noises/fireworks and I think that scared her more than the show itself. My advice is to just not sit too close. You might get splashed with water in the front rows, and my girls would have hated that. There is a scary part where my 4-year-old was upset and closing her eyes, but it's just a small part of the show, and all their favorite characters and princesses come out after that, which perked her back up very quickly. Don't watch YouTube videos :)

I seem to always be concerned about their lack of stamina but every time we have gone to a zoo / seaworld / and the one day we went to Disney I was surprised to see how much they could accomplish!

We are the same way! I'm also lucky that my girls will sleep in their strollers if they're tired, so we never have to worry about going back to the room for naps. But it's good to pay attention to how people are doing each day and make calls as you go! We did really well on this last trip, but on our previous trip, there were at least two nights where we cancelled dinner plans because we didn't think we could handle more those evenings.

Planning for a Disney vacation months ahead has its ups and downs, doesn’t it?
Lately, I have been reconsidering some of my plans... and I am not sure what to do! I am happy to hear your thoughts about the best way to go...
God I know those are silly problems but I just have too much time to think!
So here it is...

Instead of doing 6 parks days in 6 days, I was thinking of doing 5 days and getting park hoppers (since we will be staying at the Boardwalk for the second part of our stay, it would be easier to go back to Epcot or HS for QS dinner after our resort break on one or two nights). Since I already have an AP, I would need to upgrade only two tickets (and since there is a Canadian discount going on, I could actually get the PH for cheaper than the Undercover tourist tickets I got a few months ago, and keep those for another trip...)

If we do that, I would probably do:

MK on Sunday Feb 23 (rope drop, resort break midday, fireworks at night)

AK on Monday Feb 24 (morning to mid afternoon, maybe going back in the evening if we feel like it)

Epcot on Tuesday Feb 25 (late morning, do a few Fastpass rides ans meet and greets, then head back to BW)

HS on Wednesday Feb 26 (Rope drop till early afternoon), going back to Epcot for dinner in the world showcase

MK on Thursday Feb 27 (morning until the afternoon parade); hopping to Epcot or HS for fireworks...

And finally, a late breakfast at bon Voyage on Friday Feb 28 before leaving for our beach vacation!

Otherwise, if I stick to my original plan above, I have also been considering EMM at Magic Kingdom on Thursday morning Feb 27... this would let us get through all of the attractions in Fantasyland early, leaving time for Fastpasses for Buzz / Jungle Cruise and others that I wouldn’t do otherwise... Since we are on the Dining plan though, the breakfast is not something I am really excited about and the price (89$/adult and 79$ for my son) seems steep to me...

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

My FP window is approaching (guess what I will be doing at 7AM on Christmas Eve?)
Here is the layout of my plans
Here's what I have planned (sorry for the long wordy post, but it really helped me organize my plans!)

Sunday Feb 23 – Magic Kingdom

RD Buzz
Ariel Ride
FP 9:00-10:00 Meet Ariel at her grotto
Dumbo ride
It's a small world
FP 10:00-11:00 Peter Pan
FP 11:00-12:00 Enchanted Tales with Belle

ADR Be Our Guest 11:45

Resort break, try to get FP for Jungle Cruise around 5:00
Dinner at Columbia Harbour House
Maybe one or two extra rides if lines are not too bad or we can get FP (Pooh? Teacups?)
Find a spot for fireworks

Monday Feb 24 – Animal Kingdom

If we make it to EMH (or early enough for regular RD), RD Safaris (and switch later FP to FoTLK)
FP 9:00-10:00 Na’vi River Journey
Explore Pandora and Discovery Island
FP 10:00-11:00 Meet Mickey and Minnie
11:00 show FoTLK
FP 11:00-12:00 Kilimanjaro Safari (if not done at RD)

Have lunch at Satu'li Canteen on our way out for resort break (using Pathway between Lion King and Pandora)

Come back late afternoon for Dinoland, Boneyard
Dinner at Flame Tree BBQ
Tree Awakenings
Rivers of light

Reactions: DLo
Tuesday Feb 25 – Epcot

Wake up as late as possible (probably no later than 7:30-8:00 with my early risers!)
Resort switch day! Bring luggage to bell services for transfer at Boardwalk!

ADR Topolino’s Terrace 9:45 (for which I am very excited!) - going with the Skyliner

FP 11:00-12:00 Frozen Ever After
Meet Anna and Elsa
FP 12:00-13:00 Nemo
FP 13:00-14:00 Living with the Land

Then head to Boardwalk for the second part of our stay!

Maybe go to HS in the evening if we have the energy...
Try to get a FP for a Toy Story Tide, maybe meet one or two characters? Head back around 7:30 because the next day will be an early start

Wednesday Feb 26 – Hollywood Studios

Try to RD Meet Woody and Bo (or Jessie, whoever is there when we go)
FP 9:15-10:15 Slinky Dog Dash (hopefully)
FP 10:30-10:50 Beauty and the Beast (show 11:00-11:25)

Quick lunch at a QS in HS (any suggestions?)
FP 12:00-12:15 Frozen Sing-Along (show 12:30-13:00)
Meet Olaf

Go back to the resort for a break
Hop to Epcot for...
5:30 Garden Grill ADR
Maybe do Gran Fiesta Tour on our way out (if not done the day before)
Head back to Boardwalk before illuminations

Thursday Feb 27 – Magic Kingdom

Try to RD Jungle Cruise if not done the first day
Meet Aladdin and Jasmine
FP 9:30-10:30 Peter Pan
FP 10:30-11:30 Seven Dwarves Mine Train
FP 11:30-12:30 Meet Rapunzel and Tiana

Repeat some favourites in Fantasyland from the first day in between FP

ADR Tony’s Town Square + Parade Package 12:35
Try to grab a FP for Buzz in the gap between ADR and parade
Head back to the resort for the evening

Friday Feb 28 – Hollywood Studios (?)
The last morning is planned as a buffer for things we haven't done but just a half day (it was just 16$ more to add the extra day and I am not even sure we will use it... because we will be heading to the beach after for a well-deserved break after an amazing but exhausting week! :) anyways, I thought it would be easier to have it just in case)

My objective is to complete or repeat any rides / meets that we haven't done either in HS or Epcot since we will be able to walk from Boardwalk (thinking HS will be most likely but we don't have a lot of time in Epcot... so maybe switch FP last minute? is there a chance we can get morning FEA the day before)

FP 9:00-10:00 Slinky Dog Dash
FP 10:05-10:20 Voyage of the Little Mermaid (show 10:25-10:42)

and get back to the resort for
ADR Bon Voyage Breakfast 11:40

I am getting really excited! We will tell the kids about the trip at Christmas so it should be a nice surprise for them! We want to tell them ahead so that we can get them excited for Walt Disney World (they have only been to Magic kingdom so I think this is Disney for them!)
Any ideas on how to announce a Disney trip to little kids?
(BTW we are not planning on telling them the exact date because they do not do well the week before a trip when they know about the exact date and we do a countdown... we will tell them on our way to the airport that it is time for our Disney trip!)

It has been a while since I haven't posted but we are less than 45 days away!
I have been able to get most of our FP aside from SDD which I couldn't get on our 60+4 which seems to be the norm these days... Hoping for an earlier opening (right now scheduled at 9AM so I think our chances are good!)
I have ordered groceries from Garden Grocer since I didn't want to have to wait for the delivery person... I have ordered breakfast items, fruits, yogurt, milk, cereals, beer and wine to cut the costs of food!

So here's the final layout of our plans (before I change them again! Haha!)

Saturday Feb 22
Land @ MCO 10:50
Magical Express to Pop Century!

Lunch @ Everything Pop
Explore Art of Animation and Pop Century

ADR Artist Point 4:10 (going with a Minnie Van)
My daughter and son will be wearing appropriate clothing: ;)
464651 464652
I haven't told my parents about the Artist Point Reservation. It will be our gift for them since my mom would never pay this type of money for a meal... I am planning to use 2 credits from the dining plan, hopefully that is still allowed!!!

After dinner, we will be taking a boat to MK to activate our tickets (as they are Canadian Discounted tickets) so that we don't have to do that the next morning (although do we need to go through security in order to do that? I guess we will see!)
Then take a bus back to Pop for an early bedtime!... We want to be up early tomorrow for our first park day!

Sunday Feb 23 – Magic Kingdom
This is Princess Half-Marathon Day so I know it will be difficult to get to MK but we are hoping that this will give us an advantage with lower crowds in the morning (fingers crossed!)

We are planning on leaving Pop no later than 7AM, stroll on Main St before opening and watch the opening show! (my kids loved it so much last year, I tear up just thinking about it! It was true magic to see them jump up and down and screaming the character's names!!!)

We will be going to Buzz Lightyear at RD, then
Dumbo
Under the sea
FP 9:10-10:10 Meet Ariel at her grotto
Depending on the time, maybe meet Gaston?
It’s a small world
FP 10:10-11:10 Enchanted Tales with Belle
FP 11:10-12:10 Peter Pan

ADR Be Our Guest 11:45

Try for FP for Winnie the Pooh or Meet Tinkerbell at Town Square after lunch
Then, head back to the resort for a break! (and hopefully a nap!)

I have clothes lined up for my son, daughter and husband related to our first FP of the day... I am still trying to figure out how to Disney bound Ariel with the clothes I have... any thoughts?

But I have also planned changes of clothes for Enchanted tales with Belle and Be Our Guest

464656 464659 (that's my son disneybounding Gaston!)

and in case we get to meet Tink

We will try to get a Jungle Cruise FP around 17:00 for when we get back

Then dinner @ Columbia Harbour House or Pecos Bills

Try to do Magic Carpets (with FP or without if lines are manageable)

Then find a spot for fireworks HEA @ 8:00 (on the right side of the Hub if possible)
After the fireworks, I am planning to stick in the park a little (now closing at 9PM! Yeah!) and let the massive post fireworks crowds decrease a little by doing the PeopleMover or Buzz if we can get a FP...
Then go back to the resort for a much needed sleep!

Monday Feb 24 – Animal Kingdom

I have today as another early morning planned because I think we will be crazy excited and still on the adrenaline, and my kids are VERY early risers (rarely in bed by 6AM...) but my plans have the option of. getting to AK later.
Today is an EMH 8AM opening. This is the last day my parents will be with us (they only have 2 park days) so I couldn't plan a relaxed day today... but I don't think it will be a problem at this point!

I have Lion King shirts planned for everyone!

464662 464664 464664

We are planning to head straight to the Safari (we will switch to Na’vi if it doesn'T open during EMH, but right now on the website it says it will be)
Explore Discovery Island and trails
FP 9:00-10:00 Meet Mickey and Minnie
Meet Timon and Rafiki (does anyone know how the lines are for those two? I am hoping we can get there shortly before their 9:30 scheduled appearance so we don't have to wait too much)

The head to Pandora for...
FP 10:10-11:10 Na’vi River Journey
And go back to Africa for the 11:00 Festival of the Lion King (if we have been on the safari during EMH; otherwise we have a FP for Safari @11:30)
FP 11:30-12:30 Kilimanjaro Safari

Lunch @ Satu’li Canteen (before safari or after Lion King)

Then I guess we will see how things go. My initial plan was to go back for a resort break and come back for the evening; if the resort break too was hard the day before (screwing up nap time as I am pretty sure my daughter will fall asleep during the bus ride...) and if my daughter can stroller nap, we might stay until late afternoon and go back to the resort for a quiet evening in the room and call it a day.

So Plan A has us doing:
Resort Break
Maybe Nemo @ 5:00 (?) if we can get there in time
Triceratops spin
Boneyard

Dinner @ Flame Tree BBQ

Try to get Rivers of light FP (otherwise, try for standby)

And Plan B has us doing:
Nemo
Triceratops spin
Boneyard
Leave when kids are done!
Dinner @ Everything Pop or Landscape of Flavours

Tuesday Feb 25 – Epcot
Today is our resort switch day (going from Pop to Boardwalk Villas Studio!)
I am planning on a later start today after two early mornings :)

We will be going on the Skyliner for an exciting breakfast reservation!

ADR Topolino’s Terrace 9:45 (I am very excited about this!)

We have special outfits for that character meal:
(my son and husband will be disneybounding mickey and my daughter and I will be going as Minnie!)

Then we will use the Skyliner to go to Epcot.
I have made Tier 2 FP earlier, but I don't care if we can't make it in time for Figment. I have also seen that Mickey meets in his classic outfit in the Imagination Pavillion, if the wait isn't too bad we may go to get a picture with our pretty clothes?

Our plans for Epcot are the following:

FP 10:40-11:40 Journey into Imagination with Figment
FP 11:40-12:40 Nemo
FP 12:45-13:45 Frozen Ever After

Meet Anna and Elsa
Gran Fiesta Tour

Then we will be heading to the Boardwalk! I am hoping our room will be ready by then, but this being a DVC resort I am planning for it not to be ready before 4PM. We will have a daybed with clothes and bathing suits in case.

I have no idea how we will be feeling at that point. I guess it will also depend at what time our room is ready. We have hoppers so if we feel like it, we could walk/boat to HS for a few shorter character meet and greets (Olaf, Buzz, Jessie?) and maybe a FP for one of the Toy Story rides if we get one. We could also go back to Epcot and stroll around World Showcase, but since it is an Evening EMH day, I don't think I want to deal with those crowds. Or (more likely) we may stay in the room for a little TV night... we'll see!

I have not made reservations for dinner, we will probably go for Quick Service (Pizza Window if we are at the resort? Or would you suggest we walk to Beach Club for Hurricane Hanna's? Backlot express or ABC Commissary if we are at HS? Somewhere in World Showcase if we are in Epcot?) or we may decide to do a sit down at Trattoria al Forno... This day is a lot more open, which will be nice after two heavier park days!

Wednesday Feb 26 – Hollywood Studios
Today is our first HS day! Currently, it is marked as a 9AM opening but fingers crossed for a 8AM!

I am not planning to do any of the Star Wars stuff (our kids are too young / scared and neither DH or I are into Star Wars... I haven't watched any movies aside from the original trilogy. I know, shame on me!)
I am planning to head to TSL at rope drop but not going for silky dog. I American hoping to do some Meet and Greets at park opening! (any first hand experience with this?)

DH and DS will be in Buzz TShirts and DD will be Jessie. Any ideas on Disneybounding Toy Story? (I have a Forky t-shirt but I have worn it as a pyjama so it would be weird to wear it in public! haha!)

464681 464680

My plan is to go to TSL and get in line for Woody and Bo:

Meet Woody and Bo, +/- Jessie and Buzz
Alien Swirling Saucers
FP 9:30-10:30 Toy Story Mania (Obviously if I can get a SDD FP with an earlier park opening time that would be awesome!!!)
FP 10:30-10:50 Beauty and the Beast (show 11:00-11:25)

Lunch @ ABC Commissary or Backlot Express

Meet Olaf
FP 12:00-12:15 Frozen Sing-Along (show 12:30-13:00)

Go back to the resort for a Break

I am planning to go back to Epcot tonight! We have a reservation in Future World for...

5:30 Garden Grill ADR

I will try to snag a FP for Soarin right before (or after) dinner, then my plan would be to explore world Showcase and leave just before the Fireworks show to get to bed at a reasonable time!

Well the change of FP tiers at HS was a nice surprise for our trip! But it messed up my well-laid plan! Oh well, isn't that what Disney planning is all about?

I was able to snag FP for TSM, AS2 and SDD for Feb 26!

So now my FP lineup for that day is:

FP 9:25-10:25 Toy Story Mania

FP 10:30-11:30 Alien Swirling Saucers
FP 12:25-13:25 SDD (!)

I am still hoping for a 7AM opening (since I missed the boat on the 8AM FP after refreshing like crazy for 4 days... obviously they came on the 5th day!) so I can move them a little earlier.

My plan would be to Rope Drop Toy Story characters (starting with Woody and Bo, moving on to Jessie and Buzz) - any idea whether is it worth it to get there at Rope Drop with all the RotR craziness or should we wait a little later???
I would then try to do our first FP for TSMM as soon as the window opens.

Then we would go on and meet Olaf (hopefully with a reasonable line) - or should I do that before our 9:25 FP?
and then go see the 10:30 Frozen Sing-Along
before going back to TSL for AS2 FP

Lunch would probably be at Woody's lunch box so that it will be more convenient for our 12:25 SDD FP!
I am still on the fence as to whether my 5 year-old boy (who doesn't like coasters usually) will be able to go on SDD... but I guess we will see how he feels that day!

Our plan is still to go back to the resort for a break in the afternoon, and go back to Epcot in the evening for our Garden Grill reservation (and hopefully Soarin!)

Thursday Feb 27 – Magic Kingdom

This day is destined to be less planned. I guess there are a few things I am hoping to accomplish, but I want to go slower and enjoy non-ride attractions in MK (maybe Swiss Family Treehouse, Tom Sawyer Island, shows, etc... any suggestions?)

I would try to RD Jungle Cruise if not done the first day
Meet Aladdin and Jasmine (getting in line just before their 9:35 set)
Then we have a few Fps planned:
FP 9:30-10:30 Peter Pan
FP 10:35-11:35 Seven Dwarves Mine Train
FP 11:40-12:40 Meet Rapunzel and Tiana

We might try to repeat some favourites in Fantasyland from the first day in between FP, or maybe do Mickey's Philarmagic?

ADR Tony’s Town Square + Parade Package 12:35
Try to grab a FP for Tinkerbell or Mickey in the gap between ADR and parade, stroll on Main Street, shop a little
And then head back to the resort for the evening
Maybe head back to World Showcase for dinner, and/or watch Epcot Forever if we still have energy?
We will see!

Our last day is only a half day since we will be leaving for the beach around nap time...
I got FP for the TSL rides. If we have done everything we wanted in HS, we might go to a different park depending on our mood (or skip it altogether if we are exhausted from the week!)

FP 9:00-10:00 TSM

FP 10:10-11:10 SDD
FP 11:10-12:10 AS2

We might try to catch the first showing of Beauty and the Beast between SDD and AS2 but I am not sure about that one...

We have a final ADR at Bon Voyage @11:40, then we will go pick up the car at the Swan and leave WDW!! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!