• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fallen Heroes !

My husband's cousin, 26 year old Ryan "Travis"Baker will forever be in our hearts. He served proudly in the US Army until his death 11/03. He served with a helicoptor unit in Iraq. Sadly, his father passed away suddenly of a massive heart attack and he was home on bereavement leave for 1 month. He kept talking about how he had to get back to Iraq because his buddies needed him! He had been back with his unit for 11 days when one of the coptors in his unit took mortar fir and two of the coptors collided. I believe he was among 16 brave soldiers killed in this incident. We are proud to call him family, and God bless the selfless men and women who stand in my stead daily to defend my freedoms. It is a debt I will never be able to repay to them or to their families who lovingly make such monumental and too often unnoticed sacrifices.
Shan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter