Fall Promotions

SweetSerenity

Thank you evenin' star!
I know many of us are anticipating a release for free dining, but when do the fall promotions typically come out? Mid summer or so? We were hoping to go back in September, not necessarily for free dining but any kind of promotion is helpful. I know there is no guarantee they will do anything, I'm just asking, historically, when do those usually appear? Thanks!

Does anyone know if FD and room discounts typically have the same black out dates? Is it possible to get a room discount during a week that FD is blacked out?

Does anyone know if FD and room discounts typically have the same black out dates? Is it possible to get a room discount during a week that FD is blacked out?
They are not always the same back outs. Dining usually has more black outs than room only.

it says last fall 10-25% off room only rates..... does anyone remember the category break downs ie value discount, mod discoutn?

it says last fall 10-25% off room only rates..... does anyone remember the category break downs ie value discount, mod discoutn?
I don't remember the exact ones, but value are always the lowest, deluxe the highest. So it would be 10-15% value 15-20% mod, 20-25% deluxe (ish)

There are room discounts out now from August - November 5th. Of course, nothing mod available for my dates.

We already have POFQ booked for 10-22 to 10-29. Garden view room with dining and park hopper. I have been trying to call to see if we get the RO discount, what are our chances ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter