• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall Break or Spring Break?

When shoudl we go?

• Fall BreaK 11/25-11/30

• Spring Break 3/10-3/15

Results are only viewable after voting.

casmanuel

Mouseketeer
Help me decide when to go! Our kids will be on Fall Break during Thanksgiving week, 11/25-11/29, and Spring Break 3/10-3/14. We have 4 kids, ages 14, 7, 2.5 and 1.5. The trip will be largely to introduce the two little ones to the Wonderful World of Disney, but the older kids are going to want to do their thing also.

Considering the range of ages, weather, crowds, prices, etc., etc. when should we go?

IMO, November is the BEST month to visit WDW. We always go a week or two before Thanksgiving so I can't tell you what the crowds will be like then. I just love the weather here in FL in the fall.

I dont know about WDW in the fall but I do know about Spring. We were there this past spring break & although we did have a GREAT time there were a couple of things that we would have liked to avoid. First of all, WDW was literally crawling with cheerleaders. There were competitions & as far as we know (because we asked cast members) the competitions go on all throughout the spring. Not only were there cheerleaders everywhere but there were a lot of high school aged groups because of lacrosse, baseball, softball, etc. tournaments. It's not that we have a problem with any of this, its just that we felt like everywhere we went we encountered groups of 15 screaming girls or boys & ALOT of them were staying at the resport we were. Also, we have been there during peak time before(New Years Eve to be exact) & although it was very crowded, I felt that the heat in the spring made it feel even MORE crowded. & by the way since we were there during easter we saw the easter parade which was alot of fun! We did have an amazing time despite those things(how could you not in the happiest place in the world :o) ) But those were our findings. Hope this is helpful!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter