Fall 2019: Room Only Offer

Starwind

DIS Veteran
[this is the Canadian offer; US offer may have slight differences, e.g. slightly different dates]

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/special-offers/magical-holidays-stays-offer/
<info below from Disney webpage>

Save Up to 20% on Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels This Fall and Holiday Season

Stay in the middle of the magic with this great room offer—and stay close to all that’s festive and fun at Walt Disney World Resort this fall and holiday season!
Save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels in late 2019.

Book through September 29, 2019 for stays most nights September 1 through September 28, 2019; and for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights September 29 through November 7, 2019.
Book through December 24, 2019 for stays most nights November 10, 2019 through December 24, 2019.

This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. See Important Details.

To book by phone, call (407) 939-4286† and speak with a vacation-planning expert or contact your travel agent.
Important Details

Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
Advance reservations required.
Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Offer excludes The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort for stays through November 9, 2019.

Offer Details

Book Through

September 29, 2019

Valid Travel Dates

Stays most nights September 1 through September 28, 2019 and November 15 through December 24, 2019
Stays most Sunday through Thursday nights September 29 through November 14, 2019

Important Details

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
Length of stay requirements may apply.
Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Advance reservations required.
Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, and Bungalows at Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Offer excludes The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort for stays through November 9, 2019.
Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.

Finally! I was able to save $85 (passholder) for my 2 nights @ ASp 12/2-4. I still haven't seen any sign of the Visa discount.

When I went to check out any discounts on my Pop ressie for 12/10-13, this is what I see. Confusing, is it not? FWIW, My original res was @$142. I'm sure that rack rate is higher now.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    79.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Deluxe Villas
For stays most nights 9/1/19 – 9/28/19 and most Sunday to Thursday nights 9/29/2019 – 11/7/2019 when you book through 9/29/19
For stays most nights 11/10/19 – 12/24/19 when you book through 12/24/19

20% 20%
Copper Creek Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Riviera Resort (for stays starting December 16, 2019)
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa

15% 15%
Disney's Beach Club Villas

10% 10%
Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios Only

Deluxe Resorts
For stays most nights 9/1/19 – 9/28/19 and most Sunday to Thursday nights 9/29/2019 – 11/7/2019 when you book through 9/29/19

20% 20%
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney's BoardWalk Inn
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney's Yacht Club Resort

15% 15%
Disney's Beach Club Resort

10% 10%
Disney's Contemporary Resort
Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
Disney's Wilderness Lodge

mODERATE rESORTS

15% 15%
The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

10% 10%
Disney's Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Disney's Port Orleans Resort – Riverside

Value Resorts

10% 10%
Disney's Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites Only

N/A 10%
Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
Disney's Art of Animation Resort
Disney's Pop Century Resort

My fun in the sun offer was a way better savings than the AP rate for my sept dates for Beach Club.

For my stay dates I had the option of $1500 /night room at Contemporary or $100ish night room at all star sports. ITS ONLY A GOOD DEAL IF DISNEY WILL ACTUALLY OFF AVAILABILITY. UGHHHH

I
Finally! I was able to save $85 (passholder) for my 2 nights @ ASp 12/2-4. I still haven't seen any sign of the Visa discount.

When I went to check out any discounts on my Pop ressie for 12/10-13, this is what I see. Confusing, is it not? FWIW, My original res was @$142. I'm sure that rack rate is higher now.
thought exact same thing about rack rates when I looked at availability which was basically zero. Hardly any rooms released for the week we want to go.

My 3 nights at Pop is showing Standard rate of $141 night which is what we paid and fall discount rate of $159 night?!? I’m not the greatest math but....

My 3 nights at Pop is showing Standard rate of $141 night which is what we paid and fall discount rate of $159 night?!? I’m not the greatest math but....
This could be based upon when you originally booked the room. Rates may have gone up since then. So a discounted rate off the current cost may be higher than your previous, lower, real rate.

This could be based upon when you originally booked the room. Rates may have gone up since then. So a discounted rate off the current cost may be higher than your previous, lower, real rate.

I don’t know how to insert the screenshot. This morning it actually says standard room $141 and fall rate $159. I did a quick check on Movies and for fall rate it says -$4 per night for fall rate. My dates are 9/23 - 9/26. Short adult only trip

I don’t know how to insert the screenshot. This morning it actually says standard room $141 and fall rate $159. I did a quick check on Movies and for fall rate it says -$4 per night for fall rate. My dates are 9/23 - 9/26. Short adult only trip

Those dates are not included in the offer.

Much better results than the free dining. I got not availability with free dining, but saw quite a few offers for the room discount.

Weekend seems to be excluded, but okay better than nothing: Staying at YC from 10/27-11/2 ($336/night for the first 5 nights, $453 from Friday - Saturday).
For the rest of my stay (between I'm going to the dark side of Universal and Sea World) from 11/7-11/16 I'm just unsure of doing split stay at a value & AKL or whole stay at moderate with the US-discounts or going with an UK-offer, which seems to be better at a few resorts than the new discounts from today.

I have been able to access this offer off of Facebook. I just clicked on an ad for the summer offer and after putting in my Oct dates, this fall room only option populated the rates. I was interested in CSR standard tower room - but also checked what was available at other moderates. Preferred and King rooms are available now. I also checked YC and BW - their standards are available. This rate was not available at any value resorts during my time (Oct 27 - Oct 31)

We found no availability at our chosen resorts for our dates all week. Then this morning one of them opened up with a bunch of availability.

So for those who have had trouble finding availability -- keep checking !

SW

A lot of TA's will start releasing reservations they put on hold . Always a good idea to keep checking

So frustrated that WL never seems to have the room only discount available! Have checked daily since the promotion was released for December. We have current reservations and would love to have the room only discount applied. Ughhhhhh.

So frustrated that WL never seems to have the room only discount available! Have checked daily since the promotion was released for December. We have current reservations and would love to have the room only discount applied. Ughhhhhh.

Not sure of your dates, but the first 2 weeks of December are really limited availability at all Disney resorts, even at rack rate. WL is so popular at Christmas with people booking at rack rate, there is almost no availability the first 10 days at all. Disney offers discounts as incentives to fill open rooms, if the resort is full, there is no reason to offer a discount. That’s why some people won’t book til discounts are released. But the good news is you got the resort you wanted & you’ll have a great vacation! Sorry no discount tho.

We are going in Sept and there was plenty Florida Resident, Passholder and General Fall discounts only available for WL. December is always tougher. Between Pop Warner the first week and Christmas, it hard to get the discounts for WL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!