Fall 2019 Free Dining Offer!

1. No
2. You can book fast passes 60 days out from the package you have booked that has the park tickets associated with it
3. Normally yes
I have a split stay coming up. I’m actually staying at 4 resorts over 13 days. 4 at Dolphin, 1 at AOfA, 7 at AKL with package, 1 at movies. We only have tickets associated with our AKL stay and I was able to book fast passes at 60 days from our Dolphin stay. I wasn’t able to book dining for 180 +10 from the dolphin stay though. I was able to do it for the 4 dolphin days then as each new stay hit 180.

If a free dining offer comes out but you're already booked, can you cancel and re-book with the free dining?

Last edited:
If a free dining offer comes out but you're already booked, can you cancel and re-book with the free dining?

Possibly, but you may have to change resorts, change type of room, or even change dates to make it work. Don't cancel anything and see what's available first. Sometimes you can modify an existing reservation to a free-dining offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!