Faked me out :(

Ladyandthepuppies

DIS Veteran
I recently got a Disney booklet that looked very similar to the booklet my cousin received with a PIN code. I was so excited because I’ve been trying to talk DH into a quick trip and a PIN code might convince him!

But instead, the booklet said “We’re so excited you’re thinking about a Walt Disney World vacation!” And that was it- no offers, no codes, zilch! Oh well, we can’t all be lucky enough to receive PIN codes... but they faked me out good with this imitation PIN code booklet!

I had the same thing happen last week. Oh yes! Finally a pin code! Nope. Oh well. Maybe someday.

I had the same exact thing happen yesterday! My husband only wants to go if we get one. The current room promo for summer isn't a big enough discount.I was so excited at first and then so disappointed! Ugh!

I agree that the discounts were not great...but still better than regular rates...even my travel agent (who always beats Disney specials) had less than stellar offers. I'm happy just to do better than the room discount at this point. :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts