fairykin/Dawn "An angel in Heaven"

Have been on the Dis the last few days gathering some information about Universal Orlando for our upcoming trip there for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Coming to the Dis reminds me of the Dis Divas, which reminds me of Dawn. Hope her family is doing okay. Has anyone communicated with them recently? Have only met her mom, who was a sweetheart. If anyone has her mom's contact info so that I could send her a note it would be most appreciated.

Miss you, Dawn... :sad1:

I am so late. Oh my gosh..DAWN! We were fairy godmother's for each other in 2008. I'm...beyond sad right now. I came over to send her a message seeing how she was and to tell her we were planning again. I'm...really upset right now.:sad1::sad1::sad1:

Hey Dawn. I think of you a lot. My message I sent you (unknowingly really soon after you died) sits in my sent box and I can't delete it. I want to ask you about your grandkids. I wanna know how they are..how your husband is. I'm so upset that I just barely 'missed you' and I wish I could talk to you one more time. Sometimes people enter your life, even just for a brief moment..but they change you and they make you better. You're that person for me, Dawn. I hope you are entirely blissful where you are. I hope you 'join us' on our next trip in spirit. I'll be thinking of you every moment of it.

Miss you tons,
Emily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter