Fairy Stone State Park VA

momoffive

Mouseketeer
Anyone ever go here? I have the last weekend in July off, and we want to go camping for the weekend. We are taking the pop-up, first time since it broke down on the way to the Fort in December. Fairy Stone is about 60 miles from me, about an hour north, or we could go to the NC beach, Emerald Isle again, about 3 1/2 hours away. We stayed in Croatan national park last year...too hot, but now I know better..Taking the AC with me this year whether DH likes it or not...Thanks everybody!
Loretta

Fairy stone is ok but a little small if you have a big rig. There's a campground right besides it called Goosepoint. There are several camp sites right on the water. IIRC theres no sites on the water at fairystone. Fairystone is still very nice though.

Thanks. Still don't know where we want to go, just trying to stay close to home. Practice run. Hoping this will give DH enough convincing to try towing to FW in Oct.
I'll check out Goosepoint. Thanks
Loretta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter