Fairy Godmother at 1900 tonight

Mango7100

DIS Veteran
We had dinner at 1900 Park Fare tonight and they were doing a test with the Fairy Godmother. No Lady Tremaine tonight (don’t know if this was planned or not). After dinner you went into another area upon exiting and had a meet and greet with the Fairy Godmother!

Are you sure it was a test and Lady T wasn't just out sick? That happens sometimes.

Are you sure it was a test and Lady T wasn't just out sick? That happens sometimes.
The server said test, but he also said that he has worked there since 1988 and has only seen her twice at the restaurant. He didn’t know if or when she would come back. I asked if this was kind of like a soft opening and he said it wasn’t at that level

Bummer, she's everywhere at DLR but no LT. I hope we have Lady Tremaine when we eat there!

They have tested having a character outside for photos off and on at various locations. Maybe they were testing having a character outside for photos rather than which character it was? Just grasping at straws here. Although I could see them trying to ditch her since they no longer have her in the park.

If you preferred Lady T, I'd definitely email and let them know how you feel about it. Otherwise, I'm not sure exactly how they gauge what diners think of that potential change.

^ I agree that the server might have meant testing a character meet outside (like how they swap out the “indoor” and “outdoor” characters at ‘Ohana and 1900PF breakfast). We were there last week and had a photo op with a shoe. All of the characters circulated around the dining room.

They have had one character meet just outside 1900 Park Fare for as long as I know of, although which character it is, rotates.

We actually were happy with it—we had only see her once in the park for a meet and greet and she was leaving. The stepsisters were fantastic!!!

They have had one character meet just outside 1900 Park Fare for as long as I know of, although which character it is, rotates.
When we went last June nobody was meeting outside. We met Cinderella, Charming, Lady T and the 2 stepsisters in the dining room.

When we went in May 2018 for breakfast, there was no greet outside. It was Mary Poppins, the Mad Hatter, Alice and... I think Pooh? Or one of the Pooh characters, it escapes my memory at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter