****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking to send a few more Godmailers if you need them sent sometime during Jun 5-16. Would like to send three more to "give back" the 5 I requested.

PM me if interested.

I am also available to send fairygodmailer postcards the week of June 20 - 27. Please email me and I will be happy to respond.

Thank you for such a thoughtful activity. My daughter will be thrilled to say the least and I sure would like the opportunity to brighten another's day too.

Jen

If anyone needs a fairy godmailer, I can do it the week of May 23-26.

Just PM me with the details.

I would love to have 2 post cards sent to my sister and niece. They will be going to DW the last week of March. I'd be willing to send some out when I go in Feb 06. If anyone can do it please pm me.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

:wave2: I also need some postcards sent, and as I posted before I am more than willing to send quite a few while I am down there from April 29- May 2. We are taking a trip with my mother, father, and sister in law. Since this is my sister in law's first trip to WDW since she graduated high school more than 10 years ago I would really like to have a postcard sent to her from Mickey. I would also like one sent for both of my children. I would like to receive these cards about 2-3 weeks before our trip which is fairly soon. Can anyone help me??!! :bounce:

I would love for my girls to receive post cards. I have not PM'd anyone b/c it has been a while since the last post. We are going 6/12-6/18. I would also love to send cards while I am there as well. Just PM me!! :fish: :disrocks:

I would love for someone to send my 5 yr old daughter a postcard from Mickey. This will be her first trip and she is so excited about it. We will be going on May 14-21 so if there is someone going down late April that would do that. That would be wonderful. Also if there is anyone who wants us to send a postcards to their children please let me know and we will send them one. Thanks

I am going down April 24-29th. I already have somebody sending me 3 cards. I would love to pass on the favor. Please PM me if you would like a card sent.

We are going April 30-May 8. Could someone please send my princess: DD(6) one from Mickey? This is our first visit - she is so excited! It would be great if she could get it around April 15-25.

I am happy to do the same for someone going later!!!

Thanks, Mary

Ok....I've been reading this thinking how great this sounds, but what exactly are these postcards you are all talking about? We are going June 13 and have been trying to think of a great way to "break the news" to the grandkids kids about 2 weeks prior to leaving. Can anyone give me some idea what they look like and how you get them etc.... :flower: Thanks!!!

I'm just going to pick up a postcard with the kid's favorite character and write a note on it from that character.

we are giong april 22 and am trying to finish putting things together i have a few postcards to send but will be willing to sent more just pm me soon :flower:

:thewave: :thewave:
Is there anyone out there who is going to WDW soon? We are going the first week of May and it would be great if someone going in April could send us a postcard from Belle and Ariel or Pooh! If anyone needs a mailer when we are there I would be happy to send out cards- just let me know! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We'll be in WDW May 7-14 and would be happy to send some cards. Please PM if we can help! :wizard:

We are taking my two daughters age 7 and 5 to WDW for the first time April 23-30! I am very excited! They have no idea what to expect - I can't wait to experience it through their eyes! If someone could help me with Fairy Godmail a week or two before we go, I would be very grateful. My seven year old is a big Cinderella fan (she doesn't know that we are eating breakfast in the castle) and my five year old adores Ariel!

Please PM me if you can help!

princess: princess:

We have several trips planned this year...just a fluke, but we are sure excited. I'll post before each to get your pms and a chance to pay it forward for someone else.

Next trip, June 5th. :thewave:

Thanks to all who do this kindness!

I live here and could participate too, we are at WDW all the time. So how does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!